Spray tan collecting around my nose!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannibronzed

Reaction score
I know this will sound very silly but has anyone else had this happen and how did you stop it... Every time I do a spray tan I get brown tan in my nostrils, which is noticeable to my customers! I've tried a face mask (that covers nose and mouth) and it was still the same! Anyone have any advice on this? Tia!

Get that all the time! Just keep a tissue handy!

Me too, I have to blow my nose after each spray tan. I considered looking to see if nose plugs were sold at wholesalers but then I think the spray would get on my chest from breathing through my mouth. I think I'd rather my nose collected the spray than my lungs xx

yep this happens me too :) and I'm super pale so it looks really odd hahahaha

I don't get this too much I have an extractor and my gun set super low so very minimal over spray ,i spray about 5 to 6 inches from the skin :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Me too, I have to blow my nose after each spray tan. I considered looking to see if nose plugs were sold at wholesalers but then I think the spray would get on my chest from breathing through my mouth. I think I'd rather my nose collected the spray than my lungs xx

I do this too .... Lol ... X

I never have tan around my nose thankfully, but I have an excellent extractor with my i-tan machine, and there is hardly any overspray, and I also wear a mask. It's a bit worrying how much you will be breathing in:sad:

If I am only doing 1 tan I am fine but if I am doing a few in a row I do make sure that I blow my nose wih a wet wipe.

This removes all the guide colour and ensures the tan doesn't develop too lol.

the idea of nose filters is that they are supposed to filter out the particles... if you put your nose filters in and then breathe through your mouth you kind of defeat the object of the exercise!

I only really get this when ive done quite a few back to back, if you get this after only 1 tan then I would look at your machine settings and what extractor fan you are using. I use a cotton bud to get it all out lol not a pretty sight! You can also buy little nose plugs and masks but im not a fan of these x

Thanks all. It's not too bad when I've just done one tan but any more than that and its very noticeable and I'm just worried as I have a group to do on Friday of 5 people so god knows what it'll be like then. I might get nose plug and see how that works :( x

Latest posts

Back