Spray tan gun issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigemcdonagh

Reaction score
I have a standard TS20 with a gun.
I haven't used my kit for about a month due to illness ect. So today a client come in who I was about to spray, but the night before I stripped my gun as usual because it had been lying around. I put everything back as I normally would and it was all fine.

I poured in 100mls of solution as per, and proceeded to spray onto some couch roll to test (like I always do). I saw the solution wasn't coming out as dark as usual, and checked my gun at the back and had it in the same place as usual (at about 10 o'clock). Luckily the client was my best friend, so I tried spraying the top of her thigh, there was barely any solution coming out, and she said it felt like she was being sprayed with needles. I tried to open my gun more, and still not much more was coming out.

As per I'm just out of my years warranty, and I'm stumped as of what to do. Can anyone help me :(
(Sorry for the long post).

Paige

Didn't want to read and run as no one had commented,

I would check your manual to make sure you have correctly put it back together, maybe call the supplier to check if they can help? ... If you dont have that, check the web as they may be on there.
if it's a problem with your gun maybe see if they sell replacements as you can usually get them direct from manufacture ...
Hope you can get it sorted tho .. Xx

I've had it for a year and always take it apart and put it back the same way! I'm stumped :(

Steve from nouvatan??

I'd contact them, they may be able to help you. X

That's what I did. I have a TS50 and had a similar problem. Put the gun on high and give it a couple of sprays, then turn it down. Hope this helps.

I've had it for a year and always take it apart and put it back the same way! I'm stumped :(

Steve from nouvatan??

Hi, could be a bent or blunt needle tip, or the Nozzle blocked. As you bought it from us we give a 2 year warranty anyway Not the usual 12 months like everyone else :D:D so just send the gun back and we will repair or replace.

Latest posts

Back