Spray tan help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty2008

Reaction score
i did a spray tan last nite n the solution kept dripping down my clients back, how do i stop this?
ive got the minimist machine n used tantrick
the solution keeps dripping out the top of the seal - tried titening it n loosening it but still keeps happening, how do i stop this
also
my clients feet on top turned really dark even though i only sprayed once n flicked off at the ankles - how do i amend this?
also
does anyone know how to make the legs darker? doesnt want to darken my clients legs
please help x

It sound as though you have too much solution coming out of the gun, try and tighten it and see if that makes a diffirence. This i why your clients feet are very dark, could be too much overspray.

When you say its leaking, is this out of the cup?

x

i did a spray tan last nite n the solution kept dripping down my clients back, how do i stop this?
ive got the minimist machine n used tantrick
the solution keeps dripping out the top of the seal - tried titening it n loosening it but still keeps happening, how do i stop this
also
my clients feet on top turned really dark even though i only sprayed once n flicked off at the ankles - how do i amend this?
also
does anyone know how to make the legs darker? doesnt want to darken my clients legs
please help x

If the solution is "dripping" down the clients back then you are probably applying far to much to this area..try and reduce and see how that goes...it does help and make things easier if you have good lighting.
The feet are going dark probably due to over spray falling on them and you are probably not pulling away quick or early enough....also extraction will help with this problem.

No the cup shouldn't be dripping...PM me your full addy and I will happily send you a new seal for the cup receptor.
To make the upper legs darker maybe try slowing down on the stroke so more solution goes on or maybe mist over again..but not to much as we don't want runs:eek:

Remember you can always call on your trainer if you need any further support or us directly here at rancho relaxo.
Don't worry about getting in a bit of a mess initially..with further practice things will soon come together :hug:

HTH :hug:

Try taking the needle out the gun and cleaning, try closing the gun slightly and make sure u use barrier cream on and in between the toes, elbows, knees, hands and wrists! xxx

Latest posts

Back