Spray tan machine.. Which one?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bails007

Reaction score
Hi

I'm not a professional spray tanner however for my own personal use I want to buy a machine that I can use to just spray myself!
I spend fortunes on tans every 2 weeks and though it's cheaper to do it myself!

So can anyone recommend a machine for this use?

Any advice would be fab!
Heard the hvlp 5008 is good

Sarah :)

maximist lite !! its ok for a couple of tans a day with a break in between , it does over heat if its worked to hard and it cuts out costs around £100 plus vat we dont sell it.. for that reason
For an extra 65% you could get a pro salon machine the 5008 and pull back the cost by spraying a few mates :hug:it will spray all day

The Maximist lite for private home use is a perfect machine and will more than do a good job for you.

It must be said that you should really think about getting some form of training on how to use the machine and the best technique for obtaining the optimum tan outcome.

By the way...who will be spraying you?

The Maximist lite for private home use is a perfect machine and will more than do a good job for you.

It must be said that you should really think about getting some form of training on how to use the machine and the best technique for obtaining the optimum tan outcome.

By the way...who will be spraying you?

I shall be only using the machine for my own personal use. I wont be using it the public or friends.

I will be spraying myself and ill get someone to do my back. The lady who does my spray tans gets her husband do spray her so if he can do it with no training im sure i can with no problems!

I shall be only using the machine for my own personal use. I wont be using it the public or friends.

I will be spraying myself and ill get someone to do my back. The lady who does my spray tans gets her husband do spray her so if he can do it with no training im sure i can with no problems!

im sure all will be fine with some trial and error and a lot of practice

....good luck :hug:

you best getting on a course you still be saving money!! i find someone else can spray you much better, i have tried it myself!!:eek:

The Apollo T100 is good option for tanning at home.

Latest posts

Back