Spray tan on very pale/fair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat.

Reaction score
Hi

Been doing tanning for a while now and all is going fine but just need a bit of a advice about two clients coming up..
Both very very fair with white blonde hair (natural) and brows what should i do with hair line and brows.. Vaseline or barrier cream over?? Just not sure so relli appreciate some advice :)

Thanks in advance!!

Hi

Been doing tanning for a while now and all is going fine but just need a bit of a advice about two clients coming up..
Both very very fair with white blonde hair (natural) and brows what should i do with hair line and brows.. Vaseline or barrier cream over?? Just not sure so relli appreciate some advice :)

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I know it's not quite the same but I sprayed a man with a white beard and I was really worried it would turn orange, so after I'd finished I asked him to wipe it over gently with a wipe. It was fine the next day. Maybe you could do the same with her eyebrows and for her hair I'd just make sure her hair net is low enough to cover most of her hair. Hope that helps x

Thankyu for your reply.. That is a help.. I could wipe over her her brows and hair that is on show..

Hi I've just finished my training & I have been told to apply Vaseline or barrier cream to eyebrows & along hairline. You also need to use a shower cap or disposable cap if client has very fair or bleached hair. Then use a wipe to remove after tan completed. Hth. Lynn x :D

Hi

Thanks in advance!!

Always a difficult area this as you dont want to leave a tan line to low and likewise you dont want to get solution into hait types that have a tendency to "grab" solution

In this case apply a good amount of moisturizer onto a comb and comb into the hair working up wards and away from the skin evenly coating the hair

Best to avoid barrier cream as this is messy

Hope that helps and good luck

Thanks so much for all your help.. It is much appreciated.. Have taken all your tips on board :) x

Latest posts

Back