Spray tan removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fitnessfreak77

Reaction score
I've got to have a 16 % sienna x spray tan for a fitness show but 4 days later I have a operation and the surgeon will not operate if I have spray tan on . Does anyone know a way of removing fake tan in that time ? Thanks

I think st tropez do a bath lotion you add into your bath water and it helps to strip off the tan x

I've got to have a 16 % sienna x spray tan for a fitness show but 4 days later I have a operation and the surgeon will not operate if I have spray tan on . Does anyone know a way of removing fake tan in that time ? Thanks

Does it have to be a spray tan, could you not use one of the wash off lotions available ?

Yes it has to be a very dark spray tan . A wash off will run under the hot lights . X

It's not a very nice procedure, but if you can't find something that 'strips' the tan.. Here is my advice: take a hot bath, as hot as you can handle.. And use a harsh scrub (sugar with body wash also works) scrub yourself silly, then scrub yourself with the towel as soon as you get out.. Apply baby oil and let it sink in.. So use it liberally the more the better.. Then after half hour scrub yourself with a towel again and repeat the hot bath procedure!! That will remove most of it.. Then repeat every day until the operation.. Your skin will feel amazing and also the tan should be gone. You may need help with your back!! :)

As Jodie says st tropez do a lotion called tan detox, not sure if it will shift a full blown tan think its more for getting rid of last patchy bits, I always do hot bath and scrub with towel when I get out x

I would be cautious about too harsh scrubbing of the skin in the area where you will be operated on. If the skin surface is damaged, it could cause complications with the healing process.

Baby oil in a hot bath, Fake Off ( google it) microfiber cloth, and also see my article on products to avoid after a spray tan. Loads of products guaranteed to strip your tan, Imperial leather and Dove shower gels spring to mind

Hair removal cream! I found this out by accident xx

That's fantastic advice everyone ! Going to try the bath oil a good exfoliation mitt . Also sugar and Lemon juice plus spend everyday after swimming , saunas and using hot tub . If that doesn't shift it nothing will! :)

Use a really good exfoliating scrub it should come off easily x

Demerera sugar mixed with oil as a scrub!!

Latest posts

Back