spray tan training in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgie127

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Can someone point me in the right direction for spray tan training in Ireland.I have all the equipment I need and have been trying since February to find somewhere to get training done and sadly still haven't managed to find anywhere:cry:
Please please can any of you wise geeks help

Try Jackie at Liberty Nail Design.....she has a whole host of fab courses including tanning, in Dublin.

Her geekname is JackieMc is you wanted to pm her.

Spray Tan Training in Dublin

Hi Zingara,
Thanks for the advice I have tried Jackie and she only does airbrush and not HVLP .
But thanks for the help so any more suggestions would be great

I use both airbrush and HVLP, but only trained in airbrush (albeit not with Jackie as I trained in the south of England)

To be honest, 99% of the course was the same (skin prep, solution aftercare, all the same).....and the technique very similar, you just need to adjust your spray pattern and pressure slightly, but the manufacturers guidelines will provide all the info you need for this.

I wouldn't dismiss it....and airbrush is a lovely skill to have anyway. I actually prefer my airbrush as it feels more 'refined'. I would be happy to spray HVLP having been airbrush trained, but probably wouldn't feel as confident if it were the other way round!

Hi Geeks,
Can someone point me in the right direction for spray tan training in Ireland.I have all the equipment I need and have been trying since February to find somewhere to get training done and sadly still haven't managed to find anywhere:cry:
Please please can any of you wise geeks help

Hi Georgie,
as I have mentioned in my posting of yesterday we are schedueling a number of spraytan workshops across both Northern and ROI shortly.
Our very own Gemma aka g5m_sh will be flying over to help spread the :Love:
Gemma is a certified retaraine and as we operate HVLP systems I am sure she would hppily train you up at the same time.

So don't:cry: be :):)...send Gemma a Pm and see if she can help you.

Hi Georgie,

I have PM'd you.

Any other geeks that are also wanting training while i am in Ireland drop me a PM.

xxx xxx

Hi Georgie,

I have PM'd you.

Any other geeks that are also wanting training while i am in Ireland drop me a PM.

xxx xxx

Hey Gemma.. wasn't there a geek who wanted training in Australia the other day? :lol:

Hey Gemma.. wasn't there a geek who wanted training in Australia the other day? :lol:

bet she would be out there like a shot....she didn't even know she was going to Ireland till I posted above :lol::lol::lol:
What a sweetie she is :hug:

My bags are packed and i am out the door.... hehehe! xx

:lol:Oh you geeks have made my day I am twirling like lotus blossom(think I have the right name)Thank you Collin and Gemma :hug:

:lol:Oh you geeks have made my day I am twirling like lotus blossom(think I have the right name)Thank you Collin and Gemma :hug:

You do and she does :lol::lol::lol:

Geeks...

I am coming to Ireland to do a Tantrick training day.

Every one who is interested will you PM me.

Thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back