Spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrys471

Reaction score
Hi all

Why is it when I have a spray tan, it stays sticky for hours???? Is my spray tanner doing something wrong??? It's happened with both crazy angel and la tan?? It's putting me off :0(

Sounds like too much solution is being used. Darker solutions can be more sticky than the lighter ones due to the higher percentage of DHA but you should not be overly sticky for too long after being sprayed.

I feel sticky for about an hour after a tan, after that it's not sticky. I'd say she's using too much solution. She should be using 50ml or less for a full body anything more than that is too much. You could always ask her how much she uses and ask for less. I use on average 40ml. X

Felicity xx

Thank you both for the replies, I will mention it next week. Could the machine be set too high??? Don't want to offend her as she is a friend.:0)

Thank you both for the replies, I will mention it next week. Could the machine be set too high??? Don't want to offend her as she is a friend.:0)

Yes it's a possibility that her machine is too high which would allow too much solution to come out at once, making your tan wet and therefore sticky

Felicity xx

Thank you Felicity, will ask her to turn it down x

Latest posts

Back