Spray tanning at night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigglyb4ll

Reaction score
I know this is daft as most mobile tanners do the tans at night but I really worry about these...
I don't do a huge amount of tans, mainly during the day but if I do evening tans I panic about how they will turn out.

Does anyone else feel like this?

I've not had a complaint yet *touches wood* but I'm a real worrier.

I tell my ladies not to sleep with their hands between their knees and things like that but I still panic.

I think I'm just after some reassurance...or maybe some nighttime specific aftercare that I may be missing?

Thanks in advance geeks xxx

Don't worry ! I do most my tans at night and never had a complaint (touch wood!) only thing is the usual not to wash hands or be careful when brushing teeth or printing the tan into there partner which often happens ha!

If my clients are going to sleep in their tan then I tell them to pop something over the hands in bed. A pair of moisturing gloves or just some baggy socks:)

All my spray tans are done in the evening and I've never had any problems.

I do spray tans in the eve. I also spray tan myself at night. I advise them to to get too hot, maybe have a window open slightly and to wear a baggy t shirt so they don't get marks under their arms

Did a client at 10pm last night, she text me today saying its the best tan she ever had! She would have gone straight to bed then up for work and showered literally 8hrs later. Aslong as you give the correct advice you've done the best you can, sounds like your doings great job don't worry :) x

Thanks for the reassurance :)
I worry far too much! Lol
Some good tips and advice here, thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back