Spray tanning carry case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jillybob

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Need a bit of help with these carry cases Buy Carina Beauty Boxes from Beauty Express
Would anyone know if you can fit the TS50 tanning machine in the large size? I currently use a wheeled suitcase, but it's really beginning to show signs of wear & tear and look awful. These cases look so professional and with all the nifty storage it would be ideal :)

Thanks in advance! x

That looks to me like a nail storage box. No where near enough for tanning xx

Thanks, I was wondering that. It's hard to judge as no dimesions are given on the websites. Think this calls for a wee visit to Sally's to check them out for sure :) x

I have this one from eBay for my tanning kit :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355515995.765518.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355515995.765518.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 483
That looks perfect!! off to ebay I go :green: Thanks for your help x

:) Happy to help xx oh sounds like asda ha c

LOL so you do! Plus I'm now getting it bought for me as a Christmas present...this has turned out to be a very good day indeed :green: x

I have a granny type trolley. Nice & light to lift or pull along. Every thing fits in lovely & it was only £15 from the market!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I did look at those ages ago believe it or not, but it's not sturdy enough. The case I have just now is fabric and is ripped in places where I've caught it getting it out the boot and it looks manky now. The trolley case is ideal and can be wiped down if gets marked and should (fingers crossed) last a good wee while x

Can I ask what your carrying case is called? Thanks! :)

i have a great sturdy holdall think its Matalan. I also have a case like that from ebay but now store nail bits in it. To be honest the quality of those cases on ebay i don't think is great. But maybe it was just the seller i used. X

just realised this is a really old thread! Haha.

I've got the sienna bag from Ellisons it's fab xx

Latest posts

Back