Spray Tanning gone quiet:-(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibson01

Reaction score
I have been doing spray tanning for the past 2 months. In the first few weeks I was really busy and everyone loved their tan but now its gone so quiet...
I was just wondering if anyone else has found this when first setting up. Im getting nervous that I have done the wrong thing....
I have a stall next week at a pamper evening and would really appriciate any ideas on how I can get some business. (I wont be spraying as they dont have a seperate room but I do need to get people to book book book......

When i did a pamper evening i sprayed but asked for a stall next to the wall and had the tent turned round. I dont understand how you can be at a pamper party and not do any pampering? A good idea might be getting a friend who doesnt mind being in shorts and a crop top and spray her whilst there so people can see you work? maybe do half her body and leave the other half so people can see the difference? Obviously finish her off later!!!
Get together a lovely looking stall, leaflets and business cards. Put a poster on the table saying maybe 10% off if you book today?
Maybe the stall 3D...dont lay everything down, if you can have a poster board stood up, even A4, it will make people look.
Not sure of your business colours but get a table cloth etc etc, make it all look very appealing. If you can spray some friends before hand and get before and after pics to laminate (diff DHA's would be good to showcase) and prop these up on the table too. Plus some info about the solution and brand you use?

Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back