Spray tanning help. Thinking of changing product, where can I get free samples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tan n glow

Reaction score
hay guys im really new 2 this so here goes, i currently use la tanning lotions, which dont get me wrong are fab, i love it, but have recently started doing dance school, and a lot of teenagers, thats where a lot of my business is cming from just now, was thinking of using a less pricey product but still want good results, which companies give free samples? to try? and can any1 recomend any other tanning solutions, please help xxxxx

I always thought la tan was a tan on the lower end of the price scale. Only if you take advantage of the bogof offers though.I think these run constantly. For dance schools and young girls wanting dark tans people do recommend la tan so not sure what alternative to suggest. Most of the tanning companies send out samples if you just email them.

LA Tanning does not work out expensive at all, as Lissylou said it is on the lower end of the price scale, once you work out how much it costs you per tan you will see you should be making a good profit, unless you are charging £5.00 per tan, even on £10.00 per tan you will still be turning a profit so I am not sure how cheap you want your solution to be. Remember cheap isusually also nasty. I would recommend you stay with your currnet supplieras you know what the results are and you can guarantee a good tan to your clients. The cheaper end of the market brings problems as the fade off is usually not too good and also there is a greater risk of allergic reactions as they can contain ingredients which can cause them. Make sure you always buy from reputable dealers and dont be tempted to buy from e-bay unless it is from a proper spray tan solution company with an e-bay shop.

Samples are easy to get, just ring the companies or e-mail, some charge some dont

Samples are not expensive try nouvatan they have all different kind of samples with different %

Austin x

Have you tried OMG? There is an offer on at the minute BOGOF works out about £xx per litre including VAT. Ive found it a popular choice with the 'younger' clients as it does develop quite dark. The cherry smelling one is gorgeous. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Suntana and think the price and the product is fab. Don't know what you pay, but I would give them a call and ask for samples. My older ladies like the subtle colour and my teenagers love the darker chocolate tan. I have tried more expensive but come back to Suntana as my clients love it and it's pretty foolproof to apply. Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back