Spray tanning in summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajet

Reaction score
I am a mobile spray tanner. This is the first hottest summer week (vary rare you get this in England! Lol) we've had in a a long long time! Just wondered if there were any tips you could give me to help reduce clients overly seating and just how you go about spray tanning in this heat!? To make sure you give a flawless looking tan. Thanks

I am a mobile spray tanner. This is the first hottest summer week (vary rare you get this in England! Lol) we've had in a a long long time! Just wondered if there were any tips you could give me to help reduce clients overly seating and just how you go about spray tanning in this heat!? To make sure you give a flawless looking tan. Thanks

Hi! I am based in cadiz in the south of Spain and never have any problems even visiting clients without air conditioning as long as you dry off your client well with your gun/hose and also if I have any clients who are really clammy and just don't seem to dry well because they are prone to sweat more etc I dust them down with baby talc powder. I on the other hand come out of their houses dripping hahaha

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back