Spray tanning larger ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smills

Reaction score
I have just spray tanned 2 larger ladies today. One was obese, possibly size 28-30, and had so many rolls that it was impossible to know where to start to ask her to move bits. I wondered if anyone could give me advice on how to overcome this problem. She was lovely bless her and I dont want to offend her in future.

I have just spray tanned 2 larger ladies today. One was obese, possibly size 28-30, and had so many rolls that it was impossible to know where to start to ask her to move bits. I wondered if anyone could give me advice on how to overcome this problem. She was lovely bless her and I dont want to offend her in future.

Just get them to stretch as much as possible...

for the under boob area I get people who are blessed like me lol to give them a lift up... spray the area and then use the gun to dry it off before letting go....

at the back I get them to lean over to the side, forward.. same at the front basically get the customer to stretch as much as possible so can get into all areas..

Just get them to stretch as much as possible...

for the under boob area I get people who are blessed like me lol to give them a lift up... spray the area and then use the gun to dry it off before letting go....

at the back I get them to lean over to the side, forward.. same at the front basically get the customer to stretch as much as possible so can get into all areas..

I tried all that and always get larger breasted women to lift them for me but, honestly even bending/stretching etc wasnt working as she was too big. Would you ask her to lift her rolls in a nice way?

I just hope it turns out ok today. All adds to the experience

I tried all that and always get larger breasted women to lift them for me but, honestly even bending/stretching etc wasnt working as she was too big. Would you ask her to lift her rolls in a nice way?

I just hope it turns out ok today. All adds to the experience

ah right I see what you mean.. well if you thought you were missing a big section then just ask them to pop their hands on the area and give it a little stretch back.. as long as you keep it all nice and friendly and chatty and make them feel as comfortable as possible they wont feel uncomfortable and that's what will keep customers coming back to you

I think this is tricky as I think some clients would feel uncomfortable being asked to lift/stretch skin.
I ask them to lift boobs but I've never asked anyone to lift folds or excess skin X

I think this is tricky as I think some clients would feel uncomfortable being asked to lift/stretch skin.
I ask them to lift boobs but I've never asked anyone to lift folds or excess skin X

Yeah thats my problem. I have no issue whatsoever asking clients to lift boobs or bend slightly when doing their bum but, I find it embarassing asking to lift excess skin. She knows she is big and said she felt comfortable with me. It is a delicate subject though.x

I think if you have asked them to bend and stretch their tummy and sides and lifted their boobs and bum, any other white bits will probably never be seen anyway. If you're struggling to find them with all that stretching I don't think they will be seen during daily life x

I think if you have asked them to bend and stretch their tummy and sides and lifted their boobs and bum, any other white bits will probably never be seen anyway. If you're struggling to find them with all that stretching I don't think they will be seen during daily life x

That is exactly what one of my friends said. They reckon those bits will never see light of day. I think I was worrying too much about it. Thank you for your reply, it has put my mind at ease x

Latest posts

Back