Spray tanning men?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
A few of my male friends would like spray tanned but never done it before is it just the same , how can the tan work properly becuase they are hairy and dont shave etc ?

x

It works fine i am living proof :lol: any blobs on hairy areas just use a buffing mitt to blot off the excess,with a bloke its just the same except for the head as blokes usually have less hair dont forget the top of the head if there a bit baldy or shaved and behind the ears hth

To help combat hair problems on legs and chests etc, I spray up the body part with my gun and this blows the hairs upwards and lets the solution get to the skin underneath.

To help combat hair problems on legs and chests etc, I spray up the body part with my gun and this blows the hairs upwards and lets the solution get to the skin underneath.
great tip!!

Like Jen, i always spray upwards particularly on hairy legs :)
The air from your gun blows the hair up so the spray is more likely to go on the legs instead of sitting on the hairs.
The tan can still sit on a few hairs though so, just use the air from your gun to blow the solution off the hairs and onto the skin.
Do the tan in the same order as you would a woman and as Steve said, give their heads a quick spritz if they are follically challenged!

Latest posts

Back