Spray tanning solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLaRoo

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks,

I just wanted to get a bit of feed back really on some of the spray tan solutions that you guys use, there are so many on the market that it's hard to make a choice.

Like everybody else on here, I want to be able to offer my clients the best, so any information is great for me, even if it's bad I still want to know, so if you guys can just let me know from personal experience I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

X

I use Sienna X and I can honestly say they are brilliant. Amazing training, super professional, their customer service is second to none, and the brand sells itself to be honest. Would highly recommend :) xx

I use Sienna X and I can honestly say they are brilliant. Amazing training, super professional, their customer service is second to none, and the brand sells itself to be honest. Would highly recommend :) xx

I personally love Nouvatan and their fantastic customer service, my clients seem to prefer the more obviously tanned look and all prefer Moroccan Tan 14% and 15%. I have to say I do like the 2 hour wash-off time and the smell of Moroccan Tan.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use & love Fake bake.

We all have our personal favourites, so best thing to do is order (be prepared to pay) some samples to try out or go and get a tan with your selected few and see the results, how they last etc.

As we will all tell you the products we personally use are the best :)

Xx

Hi, I have tried a few tans over the past few years and here is what I've found;

St Tropez; the name sells but the tan (in my opinion) is not better than other tans that are priced cheaper.

XEN Tan; LOVE this tan, it's expensive and unfortunately in my area I can't charge the prices which will see me a profit. To make decent money from this tans should be priced at at least £18. Wear off was fantastic and the smell is gorgeous.

Suntana; lovely smelling tans, good colour range and colours true to DHA %
Found the wear off good, but not as great as nouvatan.

Nouvatan; great tan, one that I have decided to stick to. Fresh smell, no strong after smell once developed. True to DHA % guide. Dries quickly and the colour guide is great. The price is also affordable. Have seen people comparing this to sienna x.

Crazy Angel; a little watery and the colour guide isn't great. Used to really like this tan but have found the quality to not be as good as it used to be - maybe it's my local stockist.

Fake bake; love this tan, always fantastic results but not keen on the smell. Colour guide is fab. Same as XEN, can't charge the price in my area for this tan.

Fresh indulgence; used this when I first trained and loved it. I moved away as I wanted to try all other options before committing to one brand.

All of my comparisons have been done using 35ml of tan solution.

X

Hiya Geeks,

I just wanted to get a bit of feed back really on some of the spray tan solutions that you guys use, there are so many on the market that it's hard to make a choice.

Like everybody else on here, I want to be able to offer my clients the best, so any information is great for me, even if it's bad I still want to know, so if you guys can just let me know from personal experience I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

X

there are many good brand options on the market and of course each therapist will reccomend the particular one they use and like
the real acid test is to sample the different options yourself and find one that suits your particular needs and wants

also look around at your competition and go with a solution that is different...therefore avoiding getting into a price war situation

be different and sustain your prices

HTH and good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back