Spray tanning under breasts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou Lou x

Reaction score
I spray tan vertically. I was wondering if i needed to spray tan underneath someones breasts, can i spray horizontally even though the rest of the body is sprayed vertically? Thanks.

I spray tan vertically. I was wondering if i needed to spray tan underneath someones breasts, can i spray horizontally even though the rest of the body is sprayed vertically? Thanks.
If they are droopy, I do under the breasts horizontally first and get the client to hold them up. Then turn the client round and do their back and back of legs. By the time they've turned back around, under the breasts are dry and you can carry on as usual.

If they are droopy, I do under the breasts horizontally first and get the client to hold them up. Then turn the client round and do their back and back of legs. By the time they've turned back around, under the breasts are dry and you can carry on as usual.
Thanks for the advise!

You can spray however you like, no right or wrong way, just spray how you feel comfortable so long as all areas are covered :)

Spraying horizontally under the breasts won't affect how the tan turns out if you've sprayed the rest vertically (as long as you spray evenly of course). It will all blend in. I spray vertically but spray under breasts horizontally. I have the client lift their breasts for me, spray under them horizontally and then switch the spray to air to dry it off, then proceed with the rest of the tan x

Just out of curiosity, why do you need to spray a different way under the breasts anyway?!

I spray horizontally and never change it...

Latest posts

Back