Spray tanning yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

As the topic says do any of you spray tan yourself? I haven't tried it myself yet but want to just wondering if any one can give me hints tips etc? I love tanning people & love having it done but finding someone to do it for me is a nightmare.....
Thanks in advance xxx

I tan myself regularly. I get a full length mirror in front of the tent. (ain't pretty :lol: ).

Hey geeks!

As the topic says do any of you spray tan yourself? I haven't tried it myself yet but want to just wondering if any one can give me hints tips etc? I love tanning people & love having it done but finding someone to do it for me is a nightmare.....
Thanks in advance xxx

Hey! I spray myself too as best I can! I would recommend lowering your gun setting down a bit as it tends to be closer to me than a client! Obviously lol

This is always my dilemma I end up being the Casper amongst my friends! And I'm short with short arms so I think trying to do it myself would be impossible :(!

Thanks all lol... Ii resorted to watching videos on YouTube on manual application & think that's Guna be easier than spray lol xx

It's easy as pie. Like previous comment get full length mirror and set ur gun into low setting and then mist. Then spray away it's easy. For ur back hold over ur head spray almost mid height and it actually is quite even. Only issue is back ur legs but I am flexible so can prop leg up like split but if ur not u have to try turn gun around like holding it backwards and then spray.
Takes 5minutes tops ! Quicker then doing a client

Beauty at your finger tips!

I find it ok too. Tricky spraying the back though :-/ lol

I stand in the bath lol but spray myself once a week and it's always even :) like others have said turn your gun setting down as your closer to yourself than clients x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

im going to have to try this whilst i can still cover them up if it goes horribly wrong :eek: i only get my legs spritz ... not sure yet how im going to get round back of legs and booty !

thanks for hints and tips girls

kx

I put one leg up on the side of the bath do that one then swap. For my back I spray upwards then bend down and spray over my head if you get me lol. X

Practice while its still winter, then if you end up with a stripy deckchair back n bum.. :D. No one will see xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol thanks guys, sounds tricky might stick with manual tan lmao x

I have tried a couple of times and I just can't do it!! I have to use mousse :( I may try again some time x

It's just practice hun x

It's just practice hun x

It is practice! I started with my legs then i thought I would try my arms then the rest!

I do back then legs, face, boobs n body then arms and hands. Same as anything practice. I'm too tight to pay anyone else to do it lol :D. xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back