Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know about spray tanning can you go on sunbeds as well?

Not on the same day :rolleyes:

I do use the sunbeds but not very often, now and then.

I am going out on fri and sat night, so i feel really pale but i have had some bad spray tans before and i think it as put me off.:Scared:

Thanks

:hug:

Hi Guys,

I am going out on fri and sat night, so i feel really pale but i have had some bad spray tans before and i think it as put me off.:Scared:

Thanks

You can do yes. And you can go on the same day as each other too.

I have eczema and use the sunbed 2-4 times a month and have spray tans too.

HTH Kate x

Hi Guys,

Thanks

yes you can and even at the same visit which is called "spray tan cocktails"

get a spray tan and then a session on the sun bed does tend to speed up the development process and some would say darken the tan.

Of course try and avoid hot hot sunbeds that may cause sweating and of course use a VTU rather than a lie down unit.

Good luck :hug:

Thanks guys i am just so worried about a spray tan with me having bad ones before sorry if i sound daft :Scared:

Thanks guys i am just so worried about a spray tan with me having bad ones before sorry if i sound daft :Scared:

Your not being daft at all. The problem we face in this industry is it seems for every one good tan tech theres 3 bad uns!

Make sure you get recommendations, make sure they are trained, and more importantly they have a wide choice of products to use. One shade does not fit all!

If you are still worried don't go higher than an 8% on your first tan. This will give you a nice light tan, take away the pale bits and won't be too dark ans should there be any mistakes these will not be as obvious.

Good Luck xx

thanks hun that is very kind of you well i have got 2 mates that do spray tan one is fake bake and the other is st tropez which one do i go for?

xxx
Your not being daft at all. The problem we face in this industry is it seems for every one good tan tech theres 3 bad uns!

Make sure you get recommendations, make sure they are trained, and more importantly they have a wide choice of products to use. One shade does not fit all!

If you are still worried don't go higher than an 8% on your first tan. This will give you a nice light tan, take away the pale bits and won't be too dark ans should there be any mistakes these will not be as obvious.

Good Luck xx

thanks hun that is very kind of you well i have got 2 mates that do spray tan one is fake bake and the other is st tropez which one do i go for?

xxx

When i sampled all my solutions those were my bottom 2!
If you are a bit worried about having a dodgy tan again then i would probably suggest Fake Bake based on that it doesn't seem to last very long.
Personally i would use something else.
Fake Bake makes you look like you haven't had a wash and St.Tropez has orange undertones.
'I'm sure there are peole that love these solutions but that's just my opinion :)
If you're friends are good then maybe you could take in your own solution and ask them to spray you with that instead :)

When i sampled all my solutions those were my bottom 2!
If you are a bit worried about having a dodgy tan again then i would probably suggest Fake Bake based on that it doesn't seem to last very long.
Personally i would use something else.
Fake Bake makes you look like you haven't had a wash and St.Tropez has orange undertones.
'I'm sure there are peole that love these solutions but that's just my opinion :)
If you're friends are good then maybe you could take in your own solution and ask them to spray you with that instead :)

I agree with angelina that those two are my personal least favorites. Try Nouvatan, Tantrick, BeauBronz, Aviva Labs etc all have a light golden colour or light brown that last well and wear well.

Tanning has evolved so much in recent years that you really can get a perfect tan these days.

Kate x

Latest posts

Back