Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunarCrow

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a spray tan for the first time and not sure what to go for. I want a natural light golden tan. What would I need to do before going to get the tan done and what would I wear during the spray tan, can you have a spray tan done topless to avoid getting those white marks etc and after the tan what would I have to wear and could I let it develop over night and wash guide colour of the next day.

You would be best to ask the salon that you are going to have the spray tan done at, they might have their own specific advice relating to their product and procedure. The salon should always give you pre and after care advice on your tan!

Amanda xx

Thinking of getting a spray tan for the first time and not sure what to go for. I want a natural light golden tan. What would I need to do before going to get the tan done and what would I wear during the spray tan, can you have a spray tan done topless to avoid getting those white marks etc and after the tan what would I have to wear and could I let it develop over night and wash guide colour of the next day.

I would suggest wearing dark clothing as I offer spray tans, always remember you have to exfoliate beforehand, wearing black old clothes that might get a little stained is the best way to go. You must wear sandals not socks and loose clothing. The tan has to usually stay on You for at least 8 hours to develop properly, most tend to sleep with their tan developing as nobody will see their tan going too dark. Obviously the real tan is under the fake darker colour which you would was off after the correct length of time. Remember to also make sure You have old sheets and duvet cover pref dark too. I am in Milton Keynes offering this service along with other beauty treatments, so if you fancy a trip contact Me.

Regards

charlotte

Latest posts

Back