Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiksilver_206

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking to add spray tanning onto my treatments, does anyone know who is this best for training, value, quality etc? Looked into Fantasy Tan and Tantrick and a few others but would appreciate your advice, thanks.

I can only vouch for the training I have had. Which was with Tantrick. Their products and aftercare is first class, no matter how trivial the question, you are given helpful advise. The training was very consise and I felt very confident to move on to paying clientele immediately.

In my book you can't go far wrong with Tantrick .. it seems to be a very easy and excellent system to use.

I am sure others will offer different opinions as a lot of us are using various products.

The good thing about tantrick tho.. is that you can ring them for advise before you even consider which system you might use and there is no hard sell. It was the none pushy techniques that sold me their system in the first place to be honest .. that and all the excellent feedback from other geeks.

HTH

KK .. got to go... got a tan to do :)

I have shopped around with a few companies but you cant beat Tantrick for their training. its easy to understand lets you know the pros and cons and puts the theory stuff in such a way anyone can understand it.

Latest posts

Back