Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi ya does anyone know how many tans u can get from a litre of sloglo ??? thanxs xx

I think they reckon 20/25 but to be honest it depends on your application.
HTH
Liz

another qs if you use sloglo tan and spray them in there bath does it wash off as obviously u wouldnt want it ruining there bathroom???????

emmalouisa said:
another qs if you use sloglo tan and spray them in there bath does it wash off as obviously u wouldnt want it ruining there bathroom???????
Well they said it did on the training so i presume so but it would probably be easier to get some kind of portable booth there was a thread on this previous where one had been made, also with your last question about application it is said to last 15-20 full body tans.

Hi there

well, about 3 wks after purchasing Earlex system, finally got to use it tonight! My husband sprayed me, in the shower cubicle, and I am absolutely amazed... the result is fab! Using the SUNDRENCH liquid, it has given lovely even coverage and looks really natural... hope still looks as good once showered the guide tan off!

Just waiting to go on the Solglo course now to learn how to use it properly!

x

Hi Ya, how lucky are you to have your own done! i tried the solution sunday on a friend who said that she preferred the Solglo solution which is the one i trained with so im waiting to see what it looks like for myself on Saturday hopefully it wont be as bad as shes saying then!! x x

Hi has any of u tried Fakebake before I am currently testing this one out and so far the results have been fabulous. I am a Su-Do user but I think the Fakebake tan is much more natural.

What do u think?

sortedcres said:
Hi has any of u tried Fakebake before I am currently testing this one out and so far the results have been fabulous.

i thought fakebake only came in a 'hands on' application. do they do a spray solution as i would be keen to try this one out...

icon14.gif
Yes, it is available for u to airbrush on to skin, It smells like chocolates, the colour seems to look like more what a natural tan should look like.

I tested it on my client yesterday and she really loves it, when she got to school to collect her children she got me 4 new clients (there and then, how cool is that) apparently it became a real talking point in the playground.
icon_lol.gif

I love the Fake Bake spray tan too. I use Sudo and am happy with the colours. When I was Excel we walked past the Fake Bake stand and noticed what a gorgeous natural colour the staff on the stand were. So, I bought a bottle and now I'm hooked! - and more importantly so are my clients! Reasonable price too and lots of nice goodies to retail.

can you dig out a web/phone contact pleaseeee...would be very keen to try. Use heavenly bodies and pleased with the results but will need to reorder soon so might like to have a little change!

Ooh... FAKE BAKE is sounding very appealing - must be the choc smell that appeals! Do you know how much is is a litre approx?

Hmm, SOLGLO, SUNDRENCH or FAKEBAKE? Help!

Thanks
x

I have just been on the FAKEBAKE website but can't see any product for the spray tanning or am I missing it?!

I think that their site is for the general public, and therefore only sells products that the public can buy direct. If you go onto the 'contact us' page, then their is a bit for trade enquiries.

I am currently using Fakebake airbrush tanning lotion. I found a warehouse over here in Leeds which stocks it in the liter bottles, it supprised me as i didn't realize Fakebake sell airbrush tanning products.

The fakebake website doesn't seem include info in this.
Very strange.
icon_rolleyes.gif

All my clients really love the colour they feel it's a more realistic natural looking tan, it also shows a quicker.
icon_biggrin.gif

sortedcres

Hi there

Do you know how much approx a litre you pay at the warehouse and can you give me there name - may see if they have a website! Do you use the fakebake retail items, ie moisturiser and exfoliator?

Thanks for your help
x

Hiya!
I do St Tropez airbrush tanning which gives excellent results, but I want to upgrade to an HVLP or LVLP with a warm air blower to dry as you spray. How have you got on with your equipment? Was the argos HVLP up to the job?

Hi

They sell the Fake Bake spray tanning solution in Aston & Fincher and from memory it's about £40 per litre plus VAT.

Was in Aston & Fincher today and just had to buy a bottle of Fake Bake spray tan to try as I've heard so much good feedback about the rub on (I currently use Heavenly Bodies with great results too). I also like the fact they they have nicely packaged, affordable retail products too which HB don't have.

I have several 'models' lined up for this week who have all been sprayed with Heavenly Bodies on a regular basis, so we'll see what the consensus of opinion is early next week!

Latest posts

Back