Spring is in the air.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perls Beauty

Reaction score
Hi

I have only been qualified in nails for a few months and still practise a lot on myself.

This was me feeling spring like with shapes embedded into clear l&p sculpted - would greatly appreciate your comments. This is my first critique so please be nice!

Thx L xx :rolleyes:

i think you have done a good job.
the only thing i will say is that some of the sides look abit bumpy and some of the nails look just slightly wide but this could be because of the sides.
they have a nice finish and the cuticle area looks good.
well done for posting,what a great start.x

Hiya hun, I think these are very pretty. I love the shapes on the nail. I agree with Tracey's comments tho.. Good luck with further posts. :)
Corrine xo

Awesome they are cool love them
thanks for sharing

I like em - they are very pretty! Were they fiddly to do? xx

i think there fantastic.

I would say they were good for someone that's been doing nails around a year or more.

:D

i'd pay for those. i wish i knew how to do these kinda thing's i can only do basic nails.

They weren't as fiddly as I thought...... just laid down a basic tip in the clear acrylic over a form and then squished in the sparklies and let them all set a bit and then just overlaid them as if I had put normal tips on.

It's getting the forms on correctly that I struggle with, veryn often had to push it up underneath the natural nails free edge to keep it snug, and then they come out a bit flat like these. They do have some curve, but I am certain I can do better with time and practice........ like anything LOL xx

Thanks for your comments tho, much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back