St Tropez air

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows the cost of St Tropez air machines - and if they are any good?

Also St. Tropez as a product yes or no??

Thanks all

Becki xxx

i'm not gunna be much help, but i've heard from quite a few people that the st tropez spray tan doesn't last very long, which is why i've never had one done, i don't want to waste my money on something that only lasts a day. However, manual st tropez tan is amazing. St tropez will more than likely be at excel if your going, so that would be a good opportunity to chat to them about costs etc.

I did my spray tan training with St Tropez and we use their machine. I liked it, easy to erect and dismantle nice machine, but also a nice price tag!! Ithink they're about £3000, but they have stared a scheme were you can do monthly payments,(you will have to check this!!)As for the product,it's ok,doesn't last very long, s'pose it depends how you look after it,but some of the add on products are very nice.

HTH:green:

I started with the manual tan - which I loved but it doesnt seem to be very popular. I wasnt overly impressed with the colour of st.tropez spray because although they were/are market leaders, other spray tans are getting better all the time in colour & lasting ability. So look around first - you could get your equipment cheaper.

No one ever asks me for a st.tropez anymore.

Latest posts

Back