St Tropez spray tanning removing after week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sians

Reaction score
Hiya all tanning geeks
I have spray tans everyweek without fail, and always have problems getting the tan off at the end of week to again have another one. Does anyone know a solution that will help get the tan off. It goes very flakey because im so pale to start with, Ive even tried using a pummie stone to scrub the tan off. Ill go to any extreme.lol
please help!!!!!
Sians daughter alana

A while ago I bought some pre-tan wipes from Wow Factor (especially for those clients who fail to remove all their deodorant etc before their appointment). The wipes have got a soft side and a rougher side.

Last week one of my very regular clients still had lots of the previous week's tan on her feet, elbows and hands. She hadn't got around to exfoliating before I arrived, so I gave her a couple of these wipes to see what would happen, and hey presto, with some gentle massaging using the rougher side of the wipes, she got every single last bit off - her feet and hands were completely tan-free after a few minutes.

So whilst I didn't buy the wipes with that in mind, it's great to know that they're multi-purpose!

xx

The rougher of the two sides of Buff wippes are ideal for removing tan :hug:

Have you thought of trying a tan that fades better? :hug:

I really wouldn't advise you use a pomice stone as you are thinning out your skin using this. Which could end up in broken capillaries and cause premature ageing of your skin.
I have a tan every 10 days. I use exfoliating gloves in a hot bath to get rid of mine. Another good way is to go swimming.
Can I ask what % solution you are using?
xxx

well I recently used veet (in shower cream) for the 1st time on my legs, and guess what, it stripped all the tan off, arrrrrhh, not recommend for areas were you want to keep hair tho lol :hug:

I really wouldn't advise you use a pomice stone as you are thinning out your skin using this. Which could end up in broken capillaries and cause premature ageing of your skin.
I have a tan every 10 days. I use exfoliating gloves in a hot bath to get rid of mine. Another good way is to go swimming.
Can I ask what % solution you are using?
xxx

St tropez im using at mo not sure the % have tried all the spray tans and find st tropez the best one on me as its oil based...jus find it so hard to get off. Ive heard swimming does help. What I normally do is have a tan on friday so it lasts all wk untill following friday. but dun start to get off untill wednesday.

Well its oil that strips the tan off so why not use some vegetable oil on parts where the tan remains leave for a couple of minutes and then rub it off......This is what i was told anyway

St tropez im using at mo not sure the % have tried all the spray tans and find st tropez the best one on me as its oil based...jus find it so hard to get off. Ive heard swimming does help. What I normally do is have a tan on friday so it lasts all wk untill following friday. but dun start to get off untill wednesday.

I don't think the solution would be oil based hun. This would cause the tan to go streaky.
xxx

Well I do find St tropez the best as tried all spary tans jus two products my mum uses sienna X + tantricks these are what she uses on her cilients. Ive tried suntana, sudo, Fake bake. St tropez is oil based made sure I read ingredients before using it that what gives it the silky look.
To be honest I think all spary tans are difficult to get off which ever you use. Im guna try using the lemon+ sugar option or go swimming the Wednesday evening before friday comes round.
Does anyone know where you can buy the solution for machine based only, for St tropez becasue I go else where for my tans as mother havent bought the solution. ???

Well its oil that strips the tan off so why not use some vegetable oil on parts where the tan remains leave for a couple of minutes and then rub it off......This is what i was told anyway
iv also read that oil gets tan off, as said above.x

St tropez will supply you for the solution, but you will have to open an account and i know they have put there opening order price up! It is also more expensive if you havn't got there machine!

Latest posts

Back