Staff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherylj45

Reaction score
Hi. I need advice on a member of staff. Things have been a bit fraught between us for months and she just doent get on well in a team. Constant talking about each other member behind their backs. She was off sick on Tuesday but on investigation she was updating her own hair fb page on Tuesday morning. There Is definitely a trust issue on my side. She is self employed so I'm not sure on where I stand with the whole notice thing. Sounds ridiculous I know but I really need advice. She will have been with me a year in May and hasn't really built up a massive client base. Help please!! What would you do??

If she's self employed do you have any drawn up rental agreement? If not I would just give her notice to get out really.

What written agreement do you have with her if she is self employed it's all the better just tell her her is not productive enough and are renting out the chair. If she is causing friction in the workplace it's best to get her to move on before it infects more of your staff.

Have you any ideas as to why she doesn't get on with the other salon member?

Not got anything I writing so I think I'm best off getting rid. Given her till the end of March to sort herself out but I don't think it'll make Any
difference tbh! Thanks for the advice x

Latest posts

Back