Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so my birthday was on Sat and I chose to have a weekend off the diet and totally enjoy the whole weekend then get back on the diet again Mon morning.

I had an absolutely fantastic weekend where I had silly amounts of food, drink, chocolates and no exercise at all (well other than dancing on Sat night while out lol).

So this morning as planned I was back on the diet but I thought it might be a good idea to weigh and see just how much damage the weekend had done and know how hard I would need to work to get that extra back off.

I was in shock. I put 5lb on :eek:

So I have been to aquacise class tonight and I am planning on going again tomorrow and Wed (I usually only do aquafit on Wed & Fri).

I need to shift those pounds quickly if I am going to have any chance of getting to goal by Christmas.

But what a birthday weekend, I had a fantastic time and don't regret a single thing I did or ate either.

Here's some pics of me out on Sat (not really got any decent before dieting pics but these are good half way pics lol):
Untitled-7.jpg

404004_3727572187660_1815722884_n.jpg

themiddle.jpg

Ok so my birthday was on Sat and I chose to have a weekend off the diet and totally enjoy the whole weekend then get back on the diet again Mon morning.

I had an absolutely fantastic weekend where I had silly amounts of food, drink, chocolates and no exercise at all (well other than dancing on Sat night while out lol).

So this morning as planned I was back on the diet but I thought it might be a good idea to weigh and see just how much damage the weekend had done and know how hard I would need to work to get that extra back off.

I was in shock. I put 5lb on :eek:

So I have been to aquacise class tonight and I am planning on going again tomorrow and Wed (I usually only do aquafit on Wed & Fri).

I need to shift those pounds quickly if I am going to have any chance of getting to goal by Christmas.

But what a birthday weekend, I had a fantastic time and don't regret a single thing I did or ate either.

Here's some pics of me out on Sat (not really got any decent before dieting pics but these are good half way pics lol):
Untitled-7.jpg

404004_3727572187660_1815722884_n.jpg

themiddle.jpg

Happy Birthday BaggyBear! Looks like you had a great weekend! You deserve a break now and then so don't be to disheartened with your gain. I usually find when I've had a big gain the majority of it comes straight back off in the same week as long as I get straight back on it :) Its like me last week. I lost 3.5lb but had gained 4lb the week before which I deserved and felt the same as you do now so don't worry, your doing great and well on for goal at Christmas x

Good luck this week love :)

Well I went to aquacise class tonight and I am going again tomorrow (thinking of doing a double class as there are 2 in a row but will see how I feel after the first class lol) and then again on Wed night.

Hopefully that will mean I can get most of the weight off again by weigh day (and I'm obviously sticking to my points again lol).

I'm not feeling bad about the gain as I knew I would gain but I am a little gutted that it was as much as it was if that makes sense.

Just hope I can get back on track to be off the diet in time for Christmas.

PS... I really did have a fab time, this is the end of the night:
Untitled-8.png

Baggybear, you look great in your pics :) I know its disappointing gaining 5lbs, but you'll lose it again in no time :)

Just went off to find pics of me from before the diet and can only find 2.

The full body shot is from July 2011 at my sisters wedding and the other one is May 2012 on my girls holiday (the one that finally made me determined to diet).

beforediet2.jpg

beforediet.jpg

I can't believe I am being brave & doing before and now pics lol. Will be strange to look at before and after when I do get to goal.

I went to aquafit this morning, and then stayed for aquacise.

My legs were like jelly in the end. That better have shifted a few pounds lol.

Just aquafit tomorrow night before we will see if I managed to shift all 5 lb by weigh day.

Good luck baggy bear... mine's tonight, and I have had 3 weddings this week, it's not going to be good :(

Shocked is an understatement I lost 2lbs this week. I have NO clue how that happened. I ate a 200g bag of peanuts with a value of 35 points yesterday and had gone well over my weeklies anyway with the wedding reception!! LOL

YAY - anyway, 9lb total in 7 weeks (rubbish!) but it's a start!!!

First week weigh in and I lost 6lb!!! I'm so chuffed & this has really spurred me on! Onwards and upwards!! :)

Shocked is an understatement I lost 2lbs this week. I have NO clue how that happened. I ate a 200g bag of peanuts with a value of 35 points yesterday and had gone well over my weeklies anyway with the wedding reception!! LOL

YAY - anyway, 9lb total in 7 weeks (rubbish!) but it's a start!!!

Well done on the loss, don't beat yourself up for not losing what you think you should have in a set time, think positive and remember you have lost weight and if you keep going you will continue to lose more, chin up your doing great.

First week weigh in and I lost 6lb!!! I'm so chuffed & this has really spurred me on! Onwards and upwards!! :)
Well done.

Congrats!! :) go you!!

Well done on the loss, don't beat yourself up for not losing what you think you should have in a set time, think positive and remember you have lost weight and if you keep going you will continue to lose more, chin up your doing great.

Well done.

Thank you!! It's just it's so slow, I'd lost a stone in 3 weeks last time I did it, but then I was on super-strict diet, didn't drink for 12 months or go out!! So at least I'm living this time!! :D x

They say that slow and steady wins the race.

Let's hope so!!! :D x

Fantastic! Well done u x

Week 9 = -0.5lbs, so 17lbs total now

Thanks guys....am pleased with my loss and pretty shocked. I know things will slow down once my body gets used to the diet but I'm in it for the long haul :)

A pound a week is good and steady and in 14 weeks a stone!! Not to be sniffed at x

1lb off 2night. Total 29.5lb :)

I'm 13st - so have lost 2lb x

not sure why I have bcos I have been too stressed to do ww this week...

Well done to you all x

Baggy - you can really tell you've lost weight in your pics, well done x

Week 14 = 0lb loss
Total loss to date 26lb (1 stone 12lb)

I am chuffed to bits that all the extra aqua workouts paid off and I shifted all those extra pounds I put on over my birthday weekend and I got back to the same weight I was last weigh day. :D:D

Back on track for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back