Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done on all the losses, I've just had surgery so unable to diet right now although I've barely eaten so I'm sure ill be lighter ;) x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Hope you recover from surgery quickly :hug:

Hope you're better soon lush lash.

Well I'm over the moon today, a week in Vegas plus a couple of naughty take always since we got home and I've only put on 1.75lbs :D :D :D.

Just had a wedge of strawberry cheesecake to celebrate and then am back on points in the morning - 7.5lbs to go before Xmas xxx

Finally a step in the right direction! 3.5lb off = 11.5lb off :D

A friend of mine has just inspired me again she has lost over ten stone in fifteen months and looks fab and thats with weight watchers so thats got me to pull my finger out agin and in two weeks 3.5lb off hehe

Thanks girls, feeling a bit better now, not fully normal but I expect or hope that will come soon,

Your all doing fab Xx

Well done ladies!! Just weighed in and lost a pound this week.... Not as much as would like but hey a pounds a pound and at least it's off rather than on :) Did hit the vino on sat night which never helps... Well physically anyway!

9lb off in 3 weeks....

Week 11= -3.5lbs :) yay

Congrats everyone :)

Week 16 = 0lb loss
Total loss to date 27lb (1 stone 13lb)

Gutted to have stalled but being under the weather is making me want to eat ALL the time and I just can't seem to stop myself (so at least I have stayed the same and not put on).

I have been full of a cold this week (said I was feeling run down last week :rolleyes:) so I've still not been to aquafit :sad: and am looking forward to getting back to aqua but I dare not go while I have this cold.

That's great, at least you didn't gain :)

Currently kicking myself - have been good all week and within points - Saturday night and then a guilt-ridden Sunday (after pigging out on Saturday). Have blown my points out the water. Used every single point I have left of my weeklies, +30 (2 giant bags of frazzles/onion rings) and cake :(

I'm such an idiot, I was doing well, and now I don't know how I can try and claw this back. Unless I eat fruit with 0 points for next 2 days :( which I don't think I have the discipline to do.

Kicking myself - grrrr!!!

Currently kicking myself - have been good all week and within points - Saturday night and then a guilt-ridden Sunday (after pigging out on Saturday). Have blown my points out the water. Used every single point I have left of my weeklies, +30 (2 giant bags of frazzles/onion rings) and cake :(

I'm such an idiot, I was doing well, and now I don't know how I can try and claw this back. Unless I eat fruit with 0 points for next 2 days :( which I don't think I have the discipline to do.

Kicking myself - grrrr!!!

Chin up hun, you are still doing great! We all have moments like this and I can imagine at the time it was a 'sod it' moment.
What's done is done so start a fresh today :) least you are still within your weeklies!

For the next few days try filling your plate with plenty of salad or vegetables to keep you full. When I'm low on points I have fruit for breakfast and drink juice (cordial) or water to save my milk points from tea & coffee. Doing this alone saves me a good 7/8 points which I then use on snacks and treats. The mind set you need is to not write the week completely off (which I've done myself b4) after all it could of been worse!

Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything!
Good luck at weigh in x
Hug :)

Chin up hun, you are still doing great! We all have moments like this and I can imagine at the time it was a 'sod it' moment.
What's done is done so start a fresh today :) least you are still within your weeklies!

For the next few days try filling your plate with plenty of salad or vegetables to keep you full. When I'm low on points I have fruit for breakfast and drink juice (cordial) or water to save my milk points from tea & coffee. Doing this alone saves me a good 7/8 points which I then use on snacks and treats. The mind set you need is to not write the week completely off (which I've done myself b4) after all it could of been worse!

Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything!
Good luck at weigh in x
Hug :)

Aww bless you! Thanks hon!

No, sadly I'm well over my weeklies too (courtesy of a few beers on Thursday night) - sorry didn't make that very clear :(

I'll be back to being good again today, and see if I can STS - I'll be happy with that!

:)

Good luck too :D x

My scales are having a funny turn...I've either lost a lb or put on half a lb. No prizes for guessing which answer I'm sticking with :D X

My scales are having a funny turn...I've either lost a lb or put on half a lb. No prizes for guessing which answer I'm sticking with :D X

Lol! Love this! Yeah, I know which one I'd go with too!! :)

Don't worry Kaya, you might still still the same/lose :) This past two days have been a complete shocker for me, I've been starving, I have no weeklies left :( and tonight I'm starving, I'm trying my best, but if I have to eat something It's just tough lol.

Don't worry Kaya, you might still still the same/lose :) This past two days have been a complete shocker for me, I've been starving, I have no weeklies left :( and tonight I'm starving, I'm trying my best, but if I have to eat something It's just tough lol.

Aww, feeling your pain my lovely :( I've kind of got over it now, and I will be stunned if I don't gain, however, I remain optimistic that being good for most of the week might go in my favour. :) I will be very happy with a STS.

I know. I've been super good all day, and well under my dailies today but I don't think I can claw enough back!

I made some lush carrot and coriander soup yesterday - only 2 pts per portion if you're interested, but I can't face it again after lunchtime. So have given in and having a proper dinner. I don't do hungry, particularly after full day at work and then college this evening!

Damn you giant size onion rings and frazzles, and damn my blasted willpower for failing me :(

Good luck! I'll let you all know tomorrow!

It takes 3,500 for lose/gain a pound so you'll need to have eaten 3,500 extra calories over your points to gain, hopefully you'll STS :) Yes if you could PM me the recipe for the soup that would be great! I know the fizzy cola bottles got me last night :|

I'm back dieting today, I've had to have 2 weeks off as had an operation, I have gained around half a stone but I don't think its a true indication at the moment as I'm still a bit bloated from surgery & I've just had a period which lasted on & off for 11 days which was weird! As I usually am only on a period for 3 days but I've had my fertility bits messed with during surgery (tube removal) so obviously why my cycle has been slightly effed up.

Today I've had a yoghurt for breakfast & an egg cress sandwich for dinner & I'm just having shredded wheat for tea with some fruit, I'm back at the ivf unit in 2 weeks were they are weighing me there to determine medicine doses so ill not get weighed until then. Hope your all ok.

Xxx

It takes 3,500 for lose/gain a pound so you'll need to have eaten 3,500 extra calories over your points to gain, hopefully you'll STS :) Yes if you could PM me the recipe for the soup that would be great! I know the fizzy cola bottles got me last night :|

Really? Well I never knew that. That's good to know, but I reckon beer and crispy things probably wasn't that far off LOL!

Sometimes, you just have to have a treat though, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Moment of truth at 6.30! Fingers crossed :)

Latest posts

Back