Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get on?? I lost 5 llbs :) very pleased hehe just need to keep at it now!! X

Congrats Darcy :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week :)

Well done ladies!!

I don't know what to do about weighing in this week; I weighed last Monday and the scales went a bit funny but weighed again the next day and had lost 1lb. I was just about within my weekly points last week and then had a very bad Sunday...so went out and pretty much had my weeklies all over again lol. I didn't weigh in on Monday as I was feeling all fat and miserable and didn't want to get disheartened by a gain so thought I'd skip this week but then realised I'll be on my period by next Monday so might be a little heavier than usual anyway!

What do I do geeks, weigh in tomorrow and hope for a little loss from last week? That way if I'm a little up on Monday I'll know it's the time of the month and my healthy week wasn't pointless. Or do I wait til Monday? Am worried if I do and it's not good I might go off the rails!!

X

It depends how you feel, you could wait till Monday and get a really good loss since it was two weeks :) or like you say you might get a gain and if you think it will make you go off the rails, then it's best you weigh in tomorrow x

Well done ladies! I lost 2lb so 11 in 4 weeks, I'm really chuffed and it's spurred me on!

If I didn't weigh each week I would prob go off the rails a bit and end up putting on... Although everyone is different so do what feels right for you!

Good luck this week everyone!! X

I would bite the bullet and weigh yourself! We all slip up a bit, but it's better to catch it now, and turn it around than to ignor it and then have a greater problem later on down the line. I had fish and chips tonight ha, silly I know, but ill keep it under control the rest of the week! I'm on my period aswell now so I'm going to ignor what the scales say and just follow the diet as best I can ( and not feel guilty for the odd emergency chocolate haha)

Well done all! You're all doing fantastically well.

I completely chickened out of ww last night! Had a very mad boozy long weekend!

This week will be better! :/ I'm sure!! :)

Morning Ladies,

Well done everyone, keep up the hard work, we are doing so well.

Week 16: 4lb loss (was on holiday last week so thats really 4lb over 2 weeks)

Total loss to date: 34lbs

I am thrilled to bits, and I am feeling so much better. Full of energy and I am still more determined than ever.

I dont have a goal weight more a goal size, I have dropped to a size 14 and I am aiming for a 12 (bottom half) 10 (top half) thats just my natural shape, I have a big bootie lol.

Keep going everyone,

Lee-Anne xx

My best friend went to weight watchers last year and lost 3 stone! She really rates them! I cant believe how fabulous she looks and her confidence has really grown. I just need to convince her to wear dresses now. She is a real jeans girl but she would really suit dresses even though she doesn't think so. Well done girls and stick with it! x

Well done my fellow weight watchers :D

Nothing to report here as I haven't been weighed this week, leaving it until next tuesday! I've not slipped though so I am expecting a loss xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I have forgotten to weigh in again today - no idea what is going on, so I will weigh in tomorrow (scales are in the bedroom and other half is in there sleeping (he has my cold -man flu- so I am leaving him well alone lol).

I would predict another week of staying the same if I had to give my expectaions. Not making it to aquafit is impacting on how quickly/slowly my weight loss is going so I am going to try hard to get back to aquafit next week.

Ok girls am going to be brave and weigh in tomorrow, forgot I wasn't at home this morning so had no scales! Think thin for me ladies :D xxx

Well done to all! It's an amazing achievement. I've always been a fan of WW but I can't seem to get my head around it at the mo, so I've let my membership lapse.
I have just bought a new book that came today called The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser USA, has anyone read it?

Baggybear I have a other half (baby) currently asleep with a cold (man flu)
mine is on the verge of being divorced lol I had a serious operation 20 days ago & I was back at work within a week & doing house work after only 2 days.

He's had a cold for a week & I swear to you he sat & cryed the other night with a blocked nose..... How the olbas oil flying across the room didn't take his head off ill never know :D

I can't even bare to look at him being so pathetic at the minute lol

xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Lush-lash this actually made me lol :D.

Well I've lost a quarter of a pound this week, my smallest loss so far, but I am actually over the moon, for some reason even when I've been really bad sts makes me miserable and I think I would have thrown in the towel if I'd gained!!

Keep up the good work girls xxx

Are there any Pro Point guru's out there?

I've been using a tried and tested recipe for weeks and now think I may have miscalculated the points. It's to do with rice - and dried/cooked points and which to use!

Could you PM me if you can help?

Thanks Geeks and good luck all :)

I have weighed today:
Week 18 + 1 day = 1lb loss
Total loss to date 29lb (2 stone & 1lb)

To be fair to my other half he isn't moaning too much about having the cold but he is rubbing it in that it was me who gave it to him and so it's my fault that he is ill.

I am just ignoring him and getting on with the daily chores of running around after 4 kids and the other half and working.

I have nearly finished my Christmas shopping which feels amazing and I am actually looking forward to getting it all wrapped and tucked away then not having to think about it until Christmas eve (when we have a few things to put together like a bike and a dolls house, lol).

I tried it but couldnt stick to it. I have a salon and gym with our own diet programme. i would be happy to share the secrets. it really does work! even without exercise!

Back on track Geeks......

Tonight's weigh-in: -3.5lbs off. Total 14.5lbs.

YAY a stone off finally! :)

Woohoo well done hun :D

Latest posts

Back