Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys :) so last week I braved the scalE...and it was bad real bad. After a good cry I kick my rear in gear and started ww the next day. It has worked wonders in the past I lost 80 pounds but over the last 1 1/2 I gained 50 back.
I have lost 5 pounds in 1week and 2 days so im proud :) just gonna keep chipping away till I get were I wanna be!

(i am doing the old ww plan not the points plus one. I get better results with the other plan :) )

Lost another 1lb, 12st 8lb now, I'm 2st 1lb less than my heaviest weight.

I keep weighing every 2-3 days, I'm obsessed with it atm lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I started last week and have my second weigh in tomorrow. I lost 1lb in my first week but I was really poorly and ate stupidly so was quite grateful for that.

Have been good this week but am also on day 3 of the 30 day shred and when doing that on Slimming World I put on weight!!!!

FYI - I went to slimming world and really didn't get on with it so have switched. 37lb to lose in total (11.5 to 8.10).

Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in! xx

Well done everyone! And good luck for those weighing in this week.
I lost 2.5 this week so 12.5 in seven weeks..... Hopefully my first stone off this time next week!!

Lushlash I'm in a similar situation to you and want to be healthy healthy healthy.... Good luck :)

Lost 1 stone & 2 pounds since August thanks to a combination of eating healthy & Scottish Slimmers!

Week 15, lost 3lbs!! :) Total now is 2st 0.5lbs yay :)

I lost a massive 3 stone and have kept it off a year today x

Week 15, lost 3lbs!! :) Total now is 2st 0.5lbs yay :)
Wow, well done! My weigh in is tonight, I have a better diet week this week so fingers crossed.

Well after putting on 3lbs last week I have now lost 4 :) very happy I'm back on track now :)

I rather conveniently "forgot" weigh in on Tuesday night. I doubt I'd lost, and am really lacking any motivation again..... trying desperately to be good again this week. But another boozy weekend looks likely :/

Well done all, you're doing fab!! :D

Hmm I might have to get into this weight watchers...everyone on here seems to think its good :) I am thinking of joining the gym however before I wanted to try weight watchers but was put off by a friend who said she pays a fiver to go and all that happens is they weigh you and then send you home? Is this true?

When you go to weight watchers you get weighed, then you sit down for a meeting, where your leader with share tips and advice :)

Congrats everyone on their losses! Kaya I know how you feel, I remember doing weight watchers about 3 years ago and when I went out I completely blew my points allowance, glad I don't drink anymore would rather use it on food :)

Hmm I might have to get into this weight watchers...everyone on here seems to think its good :) I am thinking of joining the gym however before I wanted to try weight watchers but was put off by a friend who said she pays a fiver to go and all that happens is they weigh you and then send you home? Is this true?

I'm not going to meetings, I have the app on my phone so I can log everything I eat while I'm on the go and I've paid the online fee which works out at like £10 a month so get all the info you need. This fits in better with my lifestyle, and it's good to read through this thread to get motivation :) I think you should give it a try :) It does work and is easy as its not that restrictive, everything in moderation :) xx

Kaya I know how you feel, I remember doing weight watchers about 3 years ago and when I went out I completely blew my points allowance, glad I don't drink anymore would rather use it on food :)

I don't know why I'm so unmotivated this time round! I'm terrible. Seem to have one good week and then 2 not!

Wish I'd get it together a bit! Beer is the problem then forget I'm dieting and scoff too much lol :)

I'll get there - eventually!

Well done on everyone's losses this week :)

Hi Everyone,

Well despite having a good diet week last week I never lost an ounce. I have hit a diet brick wall. Anyway was really fed up on Thursday and ordered a muckle big Chinese take away, ate the lot, felt sick ever since and i am back on my diet properly. I haven't eaten anything like that since the end of June when I started so not used to it anymore.

So onwards and upwards folks, will report back in next week, wish me luck.

Lee-Anne x

I didn't weigh in this week and have been off visiting a mate for the weekend (so there was pizza, chinese and other junk food and the booze was flowing too).
Wonder what the scales will say on Thurs :Scared:

I didn't weigh in this week and have been off visiting a mate for the weekend (so there was pizza, chinese and other junk food and the booze was flowing too).
Wonder what the scales will say on Thurs :Scared:

Are you finding it harder now because I am?

It was easier when the pounds were flying off every week. I am also suffering from the nights drawing in too, I'm coming in and putting my pj's on and chilling for the night instead of going to zumba or out walking with my friend.

I'm still feel determined to stick to my diet, I would like to loose another stone to stone and a half that would make me a nice size 12 BUT I have to admit just not finding it easy now.

Lets keep encouraging each other please x

I think I am finding it a little harder at the minute but there are several factors making it that way for me. I have had colds so have stopped going to aquafit and as soon as I start to feel better I get another cold so have done no aquafit for 6 weeks now. Also having a cold makes me want to eat (they do say 'feed a cold starve a feever' after all lol) and the fact that I have lost two thirds of what I want to lose so am on the home straight.

I think that after 20 weeks on a diet my body has got used to the lower level of food/calories and I have lost the 'easy' weight (not that it's easy in the beginning but it is always harder to shift the last bit) ands so I am now slowly losing a little at a time. It is a bit disheartening for it to be soo slow but I just keep telling myself that a maintain is fine and any loss is a step in the right direction. I will get there eventually, it will just take me some time (longer than I hoped by the looks of things lol).

Stick with it ladies, I've had a bad couple of weeks and have put on 4lbs, and it's sooooo hard to get going again once you stop!

I've had a bit of a miserable weekend but I've decided tomorrow is the day I take the bull by the horns, get back on points and do a ton of other rubbish I've been avoiding so that I can stop feeling guilty and get back to my normal smiley self :D xxxx

Stick with it ladies, I've had a bad couple of weeks and have put on 4lbs, and it's sooooo hard to get going again once you stop!

I've had a bit of a miserable weekend but I've decided tomorrow is the day I take the bull by the horns, get back on points and do a ton of other rubbish I've been avoiding so that I can stop feeling guilty and get back to my normal smiley self :D xxxx

Hope you ok Gemster? I'm with you on this, Well done every1!! I've done the same, gained 4lbs and need to get back in the zone :-( Was doing ok until the weekend so real annoyed with myself.

Latest posts

Back