Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ladies

Hope you don't mind me popping in from "the other side"!!

I'm a Slimming World gal, purely because after years of on off dieting with WW, I had all their cook books and am now totally miffed that they have changed to pro points which means theirs value isnt as easy to work out.

Therefore felt it was as good a time as any to try something new which brought me to Slimming World.

Week 1 - 4.5lb loss
Week 2 - 2lb loss

Week 3 weigh in tomorrow....wish me luck!!

Hxx

I'm 12st 6lb now so another 2lb off x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I do really want to get another 1 stone off by xmas! x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I've went about 30pp over my weeklies :| Think i'm looking at a gain this week.

Congrats Lush Lash :) and congrats heatherp :) I tried slimming world before but it didn't really work for me

I've went about 30pp over my weeklies :| Think i'm looking at a gain this week.

Congrats Lush Lash :) and congrats heatherp :) I tried slimming world before but it didn't really work for me

Oh bless! You're good. As soon as I have had my weeklies I stop counting!! ha-ha!

I think I might be lucky to STS this week. I'd been excellent until Saturday. Damn you weekends :-(

Got my weigh in tonight. We'll see :) Fingers crossed.

Lol I know I can't help but count now. I know the weekends are a killer :( good luck for tonight :)

Lol I know I can't help but count now. I know the weekends are a killer :( good luck for tonight :)

Thank you! And good luck to you too, you never know you might get a lucky break x

1lb loss - 7.5lbs total - got my first 1/2 stone sticker & certificate :biggrin:

However Im away this weekend at a hotel which includes breakfast & dinner & dance both friday & saturday. Even if I could cope with that which I very much doubt, I am going away with the outlaws so am going to need copeous amounts of alcohol just to cope!

I just hopt they don't make an example of me at weigh in next week when I've gained 5lb by ceremoniously snatching my sticker & certificate back in disgust in front of all the other members!!

good luck to everyone else this week

H xx

Lol! Week 13 and 0.5 on! Bugger 😀 Onward and upwards for this week!

Good luck everyone!

Week 16 - Stayed the same. Better than a gain I suppose lol :)

Lol thanks and today i'm starving lol

Hi peeps ive done ww but need to go bk! can any1 explain h&f days didnt have that when i was going!

Sent from my ST18i using SalonGeek

Lol thanks and today i'm starving lol

I sometimes think the weather is alot to do with that.

I've just eaten mustard chicken & bacon stew made by my own fair hands from the SW receipe book ( well I chopped it up and threw it in the slow cooker this morning, that counts as cooking to me!)

Must say was yummy and fed my craving for comfort food on this cold night.

Onwards & upwards girlies :eek (actually that should be downwards if we are talking scales!)

H xx

I know it think it's because it has got colder, I'm starving! It's a real nuisance lol

I have weighed today:
Week 21 = 1lb gain
Total loss to date 29lb (2 stone & 1lb)

I am a little gutted to have gained but in reality I was pleased when I stood on the scale and saw only 1lb on as I have been naughty for the last 2 weeks solid (eating way more than I should, eating chocolates bought for haloween, a weekend with my mate eating pizza & chinese & drinking lots of alcohol, KFC, Domino's & McDonalds and more chocolate yesterday).

I have decided that I have had a lucky escape with just the 1lb gain so I am going to get back on track with the diet and try to attend some aquafit classes (or the gym) and see if I can get to goal by Christmas as planned initially.

My god sounds like you've had a cracking time!! LOL! If that was me, I'd have put on half a stone!

I'm back to being good, and if I can avoid going out this weekend, I will hope to get a loss next week! Or I'll cry and give up WW!

:D

good luck everyone

Kaya I wish I could say I had a good time over the past 2 weeks but I actually feel horrid when I know I'm not being good. It has been tough having colds and feeling unwell. I did enjoy my weekend with my mate but I have been considering giving up and just taking a bit of time off the diet but now I know I only gained 1lb I feel that I could still get to goal and that it would be a shame to give up when I am so close.

I think the fact it's got colder and I just want to eat all the time has knocked me and I feel my willpower hasn't been as strong as it could be because of the length of time I have been dieting. I was talking with my mate about giving up on getting to goal weight by Christmas and just having a bit of time off the diet (but still trying to maintain my weight loss and not gain) and then try dieting again when I felt more ready but I think I was just having a bit of a dip in confidence and I know I can do it so am giving myself a virtual kick up the bum and am going to try to get back into the dieting mindset and keep trying to get to goal weight for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back