Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1lb :( Didn't deserve it at all, but on we go! lol :)

1lb off, 12st 2lb now, 35lb lighter from my heaviest ever weight (14st 9lb) x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Congrats Lush Lash :)

1lb off, 12st 2lb now, 35lb lighter from my heaviest ever weight (14st 9lb) x

Well done, keep going!

I am being weighed tonight, first weigh in a fortnight, I dont expect much lol

Stayed the same, its given me a good old kick up the backside though, watch this space . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Stayed the same too :)

Well so much for my good intentions, I've been pretty bad again this week but I did manage to lose a quarter of a pound!

I could still get to goal by Xmas if I lose 2lbs a week...here goes!

I joined up to WW again on Sat. Got 12.5lbs to lose to reach first goal lol. I only started on Sunday though as I had a long awaited girlie night booked in on the sat night. As a precaution I have put my weekly allowance against that one night lol. So just got to make sure I stick to the dailies.

x

Stayed the same AGAIN last night (total 16.5lbs off)

Frustrated, as I thought (wrongly) I'd been under points last week and no drinking last week either :( BOOOO!!!

Nevermind, good luck everyone x

Aww Kaya, Next week you'll lose extra :) I lost 3.5lbs thank god after the random gain last week

Wow, that's brill, well done :)

well follow ww at last I am back loosing again, 2.5lb off tonight! i'm so so pleased I had ground to a halt again and stayed the same over two weeks.

total loss to date 39.5lbs and my size 14's are getting nice and loose. I want to loose another stone and for the first time in years I actually think I might reach my goal.

No dieting for me for a while now as I'm having ivf & I'm due for my egg collection tomorrow & I've been ordered to drink 2 litres of whole milk a day so points overload lol ill be back if things don't work out & ill probably be back even if things do, this thread has given me a massive boost & I'm 35lb lighter since last year.

Best of luck ladies xxx

Missed last weeks weigh in due to being unwell (bloody cough!!)

Went this week thinking it wouldn't be good but I'd lost 5.5lb !!!

2lb to my first stone so hopefully this week, then all the xmas parties start so I'd be happy to maintain until after xmas although I think a small gain is more likely.

Lush lash - hope your treatment went well xx

Good luck for this week ladies

H xx

was my first ww wi on Sat. I lost 4.5lbs, here's hoping I can keep up the same level for this week! x

Well done!
I'm not hopeful about tonight's Weigh-in and might even give it a miss :/ LOL! Was doing well till yesterday too.

:O I had a blip yesterday. I was completely sucked in by a costa gingerbread muffin - oops! Not really a blip, more like a massive cake in the face lol! Oh well I've put it on my tracker and its nicely eaten a lot of my weekly points :(

I thought I should say that I have put the diet on hold until after Christmas as I feel I have been constantly unwell since the beginning of Oct and I am fed up.

My head is no longer in the right place to diet. I will be trying not to put on too much over Christmas and then I plan to start WW again in the new year.

Good luck to all those still pl;odding along. :Love::Love:

Sorry to hear you've not been well baggybear. I hope the next 4 weeks are better for you xx

A Christmas miracle.... lost 1.5lbs (total now 18lbs) no idea how, but guessing the stay-same for the last 2 weeks has finally caught up!

YAY! :D

Good luck to everyone else.

Latest posts

Back