Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it would Kaya, congrats :)

Congratulations Kaya. Fingers crossed for the forecoming week too :) x

Congrats Kaya that's fab especially nice when your not expecting it! I lost a pound this week so plodding along nicely, 1st 1lb lighter.

Would love a big loss again but seem to be a pound a week now .... But hey I'm in it for the long haul :)

Getting harder now though as too many nice things to say no to & hubby keeps buying tins of chocolates "because they are cheap" grrrrr!!

Good luck this week girls & Baggybear hope you feel better soon! X

Well done Nixie, that's great :) Every little helps!

I know I'm dreading the run-up to Christmas too - too many temptations!

By the way, does anyone know what the "big changes" are to WW at the moment?

The leader asked if I would stay at the meeting last night, but I never bother and had to be somewhere else. But she said something was changing. I hope they're not altering the points again... I've only just got used to the ProPoint system! I got a new red folder and a new coloured tracker but didn't see anything much different... mind you I didn't look that hard at it!

Week 20= -0.5lb
Total now is 35lb :)

I don't think there are really any changes Kaya, just something to do with the way we think or something lol x

I don't think there are really any changes Kaya, just something to do with the way we think or something lol x

Well done on your loss :) and 35lbs that's fantastic!

I see, that's good then, I can't cope with a different way of working things out! :)

Must be something going on as I went to weigh in dreading the result as I've been without an oven for about 4 days whilst kitchen work being done and I lost 1.5lb, just 1lb to go to my first stone :)

H xx

I'm having such a bad week this week. :( got my first silver 7 last week and I'm nearly at my 5% target but I just can't seem to reach it. It's so slow coming off and I know that's a good thing but I would really like a big loss one week - just a wee 3lb or something! Lol!
Dreading my weigh in on Monday.

I'm having such a bad week this week. :( got my first silver 7 last week and I'm nearly at my 5% target but I just can't seem to reach it. It's so slow coming off and I know that's a good thing but I would really like a big loss one week - just a wee 3lb or something! Lol!
Dreading my weigh in on Monday.

Sadly it's usually like that, after a big loss the first week, it gets slower, but you'll get there.
:)

+0.5lb :-( Very disappointed, but sadly not surprised! (on the upside I've still lost 17.5lbs though!)

The Christmas party season is in full swing and I don't exactly need much to discourage me away from the ProPoints as it is!!

Nevermind! I won't hold out much hope this week, as have a mad weekend of Christmas parties and gigs to go to! :-D

Good luck everyone :)

Aww at least its only a half a pound :) and you've still got over a stone off! :) have fun at your Christmas parties :)

Aww at least its only a half a pound :) and you've still got over a stone off! :) have fun at your Christmas parties :)

:) thanks honey! Good luck to you this week :D

YAYYY lost 1.5lb tonight so I've lost 14.5lbs, my first target was a stone in time for christmas :):)

My various christmas celebrations start this weekend so I am now going to be a little easier on myself but just hope I don't put too much back on over the next few weeks.

Good luck for this week ladies.

H xx

YAYYY lost 1.5lb tonight so I've lost 14.5lbs, my first target was a stone in time for christmas :):)

My various christmas celebrations start this weekend so I am now going to be a little easier on myself but just hope I don't put too much back on over the next few weeks.

Good luck for this week ladies.

H xx

Well done! :)

Not had chance to get on here since saturday but my WI was -2lbs. God help me this week though, I'm really struggling because its gone cold. I just want to eat stodge and chocolate!

Not had chance to get on here since saturday but my WI was -2lbs. God help me this week though, I'm really struggling because its gone cold. I just want to eat stodge and chocolate!

Well done!
I hear you about stodge too! :) Good luck!

Didn't go to my meeting today lol woke up this morning with a really bad headache and it was freezing, so I was naughty and gave it a miss :eek:

Stayed the same this week and that's fine.... Still going to follow the plan over the next couple of weeks but will relax a little and aim for no gains! I have just wanted to eat eat eat the last couple of days though!! Too cold and too many temptations.

Don't blame you Amy for not venturing out.... It's Baltic!! Brrrrrr.

Good luck this week ladies x

Latest posts

Back