Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes: dreading weigh in tomorrow morning, Eaten in the region of 100 propoints today lol. And have used all my weeklies this week :rolleyes:

Snap!

I keep going to the shop & buying £1 mix bags every day & saying 'not counting the points as the sweets are too small' :o

I did get weighed yesterday & stayed the same, not bad i guess but been walking about 50 miles a day recently! So probs why x

I put on 0.5lbs today, not too bad considering lol x

It's not the end of the world ladies, and you've all been doing great for weeks. Good luck for this week ladies!

I forgot about posting earlier!
I lost 1.5lb this week, which made me very happy! :D

Got my 10% off and total 20lbs lost. Hurrah! About time!

However, I have discovered nutella pancakes are just about the best thing ever in the world, I could be crying next week!

Brilliant, well done Kaya :)

Afternoon WW geeks,

Well after about 4/5 weeks of messing around putting on and taking off I am FINALLY back on track with my diet. Got weighed last night and lost a 1lb which is a miracle considering that I ate a box of lindor (the red balls, enough said i think) a whole pie and sticky toffee pudding and ice cream. I feel I have at-least got something out of my system lol.

So to today, back on track. Back to my normal breakfasts and made a huge pot of homemade soup. My leader has given me a new small goal to try for so I feel I have something to aim for again that's achievable. I have still been reading along with you all glad your all still well and sticking to it as best you can. Will drop by next week to let you know how I Have done and look forward to reading about all of you too xx

Lost 5lbs today! :eek: I've now lost 54lb! :biggrin: I get a certificate for 50lb lol xx

Congratulations! :D That's amazing. Well done.

I have found myself thinking about my size/weight again and so I am planning to start up WW again soon.

I have found a therapist near me offering Shrinking Violet so I am booking myself in for a wrap to help kick start me in to the slimming mode.

Hoping that having something to work towards may be what I need to help me move on after recent events.

Ive just rejoined too. 2 weeks before i joined i was weighed at gps for new patient health check and when weighed at WW had lost 7lb but that doesnt count :( lost 2& 1/2 lb 1st week. Next weigh in tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

If you need anything Baggybear you know where I am :) Also would love to hear how you get on with the Shrinking Violet xx

Accidentally on purpose "forgot" about weigh in last week.

But have faced the music tonight, and gained 1lb, which actually considering what I've eaten and drunk in the last 2 weeks, is quite frankly a miracle! :)

Joined WW last week and had my first weigh in tonight & lost 3 1/2 lb....I'm so chuffed and just treated myself to 5 (yes 5!) Thortons chocolates!!

Well done to all of you others x:lol:

1lb is really good Kaya especially for 2 weeks! I'd prob put on about 7lbs if I ate what I wanted lol, Well done Keli xx

Joined WW last week and had my first weigh in tonight & lost 3 1/2 lb....I'm so chuffed and just treated myself to 5 (yes 5!) Thortons chocolates!!

Well done to all of you others x:lol:

Well done :)

Oh no Amy, but you're in good company :D Better luck next week!

Oh girls I know it's mean but I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been naughty, I'd been avoiding this thread in shame! Unfortunately my naughtiness has gained me 4lbs this month but it was totally worth it :D.

This has made me realise that I'm done with the yo-yoing; I am in the boring but fortunate position of having nothing remotely special coming up over the next 6 weeks so time to get rid of the extra 4lbs, plus the 4 I had been hoping to lose beforehand, and then to come up with some sort of plan to maintain it forever! X

Well i lost 1 & 1/2 lbs this week which considering I had a McDonalds last Weds and half an XL pizza on sat, went out drinking Thurs (charity night) & ate 2 whole cupcakes I am pretty darn over the moon, now to behave this week! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Gemster, that's pretty damn going for a month off, and you enjoyed yourself! Life's for living! Enjoy!!

Thinkpink2008, well done!!! :)

Latest posts

Back