Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1lb in a right huff, stayed within my pp and everything even though it was really hard...:eek:

+1lb in a right huff, stayed within my pp and everything even though it was really hard...:eek:

Awwww! :( that's horrible when that happens.

I plucked up courage and went - stayed the same. But considering I gained so much 2 weeks ago, it's frankly a miracle.

I'm seriously considering quitting, it's sooooo boring dieting. I'm not getting results and I'm not enjoying my life a all!

Stay the same was good Kaya! I'm going to keep going but have lost motivation especially after this week. I know it is boring seeing everyone eat nice food all the time :(x

Weighed in tonight and lost 2lb so happy. Would have wanted a bit more but a loss is a loss I suppose, got my 1st stone now too x

Well done thinkpink :)x

Ladies, you're about to witness a miracle!
I managed to lose 3lbs. I have no idea how this has happened as I went over points every day and used all the weeklies by Friday last week (weigh in Tuesday)
Well it means I need to try a bit harder again now! Back up to 19lb off I think! :D

Well done Kaya :) I also had a 3lb loss this week x

Well done both of you! I stayed the same again which im disapointed with. Stuck to my points and done gym and spinninf! Im gonna eat more this week and see wha happens lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Well done both of you! I stayed the same again which im disapointed with. Stuck to my points and done gym and spinninf! Im gonna eat more this week and see wha happens lol xx

I hate it when that happens. I'll be good this week and gain I bet you :D

Lost half a pound today...lol x

Lost half a pound today...lol x

Well done Hun :) I lost 2 lb this week, seems I stay the same, lose two, stay the same, lose two lol xx

Well done ladies! :)

I missed ww but think it wouldn't have been good :/

Trying to get back on track again!

Had a good week this weight, but have put on 2.5lbs am actually getting sick of this now

Try dietbuddies.co.uk or dietshack.co.uk i lost 1stone in just over 2 weeks. Its just meal replacements -shakes, soups, meals (spag bol etc) but there lovely!

Had a good week this weight, but have put on 2.5lbs am actually getting sick of this now

:-( I hate it when that happens.
I missed meeting again, so no idea what's happening. I'm half heartedly carryingo on. But I really can't be bothered with it.

Keep going though, you've done really well.

Are you eating enough only i stayed the same for a couple weeks then started eating more and have been losing. 3 & 1/2 lbs this week xx

Yep the worst thing is I had just dropped a point as well! lol, my leaders says this just happens, but it seems to be happening a lot lately :( x

Kaya even if you halfheartedly doing it it's better than not at all :)

How many points are you allowed a day? Ive just dropped to 30 and its a lot harder i find but i wasnt using my 49 before and now i use a few and am back losing after a month long lull x

I've just dropped to 35, I use all my weeklies, always have though. x

Latest posts

Back