Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy I think I will be doing that next week! :)

Nixie - well done :) Good goal to set I think I need to do similar!

hi all,

I didnt go last night, I am having a very stressful week and couldnt face it. I am hoping to maintain my weight between now and january i dont think I will be having any great losses to tell you the truth. I just need one more lb to reach 3 stone loss but cant see that happening till jan now. well done on your losses everyone! I am planning to be good this week (apart from the curry this sat night) will report in next week.

Lee-Anne x

hi all,

I didnt go last night, I am having a very stressful week and couldnt face it. I am hoping to maintain my weight between now and january i dont think I will be having any great losses to tell you the truth. I just need one more lb to reach 3 stone loss but cant see that happening till jan now. well done on your losses everyone! I am planning to be good this week (apart from the curry this sat night) will report in next week.

Lee-Anne x

Wow, look how brilliantly you've done already. One pound away from 3 stone. That's fantastic.

Be kind to yourself,and give yourself a break over Xmas. That's what I'm doing too. This week has already gone horribly wrong! :D :D :D

I lost 1lb at WI on saturday so got a silver 7. Have two boozy nights out this week and a curry night for my brothers bday tonight so maybe looking to just maintain for the next couple of weeks :O lol x

I lost 1lb at WI on saturday so got a silver 7. Have two boozy nights out this week and a curry night for my brothers bday tonight so maybe looking to just maintain for the next couple of weeks :O lol x

Well done!! :D

That's a great result.

I am in two minds about going tomorrow. I've had a great week but not a great WW week! :D

Oh dear...3 and a half weeks since I weighed in and I've put on 5 and a half lbs!! My naughtiness has finally caught up with me 😮.

Right, pointing until Xmas day now in the hope that it doesn't get any worse!!

Oh dear...3 and a half weeks since I weighed in and I've put on 5 and a half lbs!! My naughtiness has finally caught up with me 😮.

Right, pointing until Xmas day now in the hope that it doesn't get any worse!!

Oops! :D There's too many temptations around at the moment. Good luck with the pointing again!

Oops! :D There's too many temptations around at the moment. Good luck with the pointing again!

Thank you, I'm gonna need it with all the parties this week! X

Thank you, I'm gonna need it with all the parties this week! X

:D I know how you feel. I was bored yesterday and remembered I'd hidden a tin of Celebrations! There's no hope for me this week!! :)

Well I weighed the other day to check I'm not putting on too much and have put on 5lb in the 7 and a half weeks that I have been off the diet.

I don't think that is too bad considering the amount of non diet food I have been eating like cake, crisps, Christmas tubs of chocs, extra take outs, sweets at the cinema (saw the Hobbit part 1) and nice meals I've been treated to.

I know I will be starting again in the new year so have decided to have a little of whatever I want til then and hope to get a nice loss the first week back on the diet to shift most of what I have already gained.

Well done to all those who have managed to keep going through the wanting stodge stage lol.

Blimey BaggyBear, that's really good considering you've been enjoying yourself so much! :)

Lost 8lbs this week :eek: So have now lost 3st 1lb :) yay glad because now I can pig out a bit over Christmas :)

Lost 8lbs this week :eek: So have now lost 3st 1lb :) yay glad because now I can pig out a bit over Christmas :)

👍💗Flipping heck! Well done you!
How did you do it?!
I didn't go so an trying to be good this week!

I was sick, for a week or so lol and didn't really use any weeklies, It was 8lb over 2 weeks. I can just tell I'm going to go wild over Christmas though! I'm starving today :(

I was sick, for a week or so lol and didn't really use any weeklies, It was 8lb over 2 weeks. I can just tell I'm going to go wild over Christmas though! I'm starving today :(

Awww bless you poor thing!
But congratulations that's fantastic xxx
Have a great Christmas blow-out!!

WI lost 3.5lbs :). 11lbs in total now which considering the week I've had I was really surprised at! Well done Amy on 8lbs, that's amazing! Xx

Hope your all having a wonderful Christmas break!

I have had a week of not counting points and weighed yesterday .... 2lb on. Quite relieved as thought it might have been more! I'm going to start counting again today..... But I'm still going to have naughty's until the 1st Jan.... Then it's back on it!! :)

Well done Nixie, 2lb is fantastic! My class is closed until the 9th of December! I've started tracking again today though, but it's hard not to pig out! lol

I'm completely off the charts and my class isn't back till 8th January :( lol!! I've been mad on booze and nibbling really bad stuff!!

I can only hope for a small gain but fear it'll be massive :)

Good work ww geeks! :D

I know I'm hoping for a small gain...but the ways things have went I fear a big one too lol

Latest posts

Back