Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm hoping for a small gain...but the ways things have went I fear a big one too lol

You lost loads before Xmas though honey!! You'll be ok.

I'm out of control!! X :))

I know I gave myself room to put more on lol, but I've been out of control, now I'm trying to rein myself in...

I know I gave myself room to put more on lol, but I've been out of control, now I'm trying to rein myself in...

Fair play, I'm still in festive mood and dieting is the last thing I want to do!

Maybe it's easier now I'm home from my family!

You'll be grand!!

Just devoured half a box of thorntons oops :)

Well I weighed in today as I am getting ready to start dieting again and am very pleased to say that I have gained nothing since my last weigh in and that means I have only gained 5lb since coming off WW back at the end of Oct.

I am planning to start WW again on Thu as I liked Thur weigh days (meant I had enough time to work off any naughty weekends, but usually felt great going out after a loss lol).

wow baggybear that's amazing!!

I put 1lb on sat, god knows what I'll have put on this saturday lol x

Well I sts this week. Impressed with myself. Just need to get more than 1lb off this coming week now to get back on track x

I went back to WW on thurs and have put half a lb on over Christmas which I'm delighted by! But I went on my holidays in nov and put 2 & 1/2 on in that 2 weeks ... So I'm 3lb off track ... Got to get going good and get this off by Thursday!

I'm going to do a meal planner for this week and get organised, something that I haven't managed since before the holiday ;) xx

That's really good though! I'm dreading a return to club on Tuesday! I know it's going to be bad!! :(
3lb will be quickly shifted :)

Well in spite of my very determined last post on this thread I got poorly and stuffed my face over Xmas! Weighed in today as back to work/WW/gym tomorrow (scared face!!) and I've put on 1lb over Xmas #get in :D.

4 weeks to get 9.5lb off in time for my bday!

Well in spite of my very determined last post on this thread I got poorly and stuffed my face over Xmas! Weighed in today as back to work/WW/gym tomorrow (scared face!!) and I've put on 1lb over Xmas #get in :D.

4 weeks to get 9.5lb off in time for my bday!

You lucky devil :) Well done!!
That's brilliant!! :D

I cheated last week and had a look at the scales and it was BAD (about 5lbs on!) I've been a right fat pig!! ! But I'm not looking again till I go to class on Tuesday. So it could be worse! :/ Ahhh well!

You lucky devil :) Well done!!
That's brilliant!! :D

I cheated last week and had a look at the scales and it was BAD (about 5lbs on!) I've been a right fat pig!! ! But I'm not looking again till I go to class on Tuesday. So it could be worse! :/ Ahhh well!

Thank you, I was dreading stepping on the scales lol!!

I'm hoping for a big loss over the first fortnight, I find that's the way when I've had a bit of a break from WW so fingers crossed for you to have the same :D

Thank you, I was dreading stepping on the scales lol!!

I'm hoping for a big loss over the first fortnight, I find that's the way when I've had a bit of a break from WW so fingers crossed for you to have the same :D

Hope so, I hope this complete blow-out has refocussed me!
I really think it's going to be bad! Well will let you know on Tuesday! :D

Good luck x

Well weighed in last night for the first time in 3 weeks and I had gained 2.5lbs which to be honest I was rather relieved about as I thought it would have been alot more as I haven't denied myself anything over the festive period.

So back on it now with an end of feb goal for my trip to Australia, would like if poss to have another stone off for then and then I will have another month after my return to get the balance of another 1/2 stone before the CND Event weekend which I hope will then see me around my goal.

Well.......a girl can dream!!

Good luck to everyone for this week

H xx

Well done Heather!

How did you get on Kaya? xxx

Well done HeatherP! 2.5 is fine and you've enjoyed yourself!

Oh Gemster! Well I've truly let the side down and since my last weigh in on 11 December I've gained (gulp) 5.5lbs. I have not pointed once since that date, so I'm probably lucky it wasn't more!! And I have had a damn good time! But I feel disgusted with myself! :/

Am now pointing again and hope to loose at least 3lbs by next week!

Good luck everyone xx :D

Well done HeatherP! 2.5 is fine and you've enjoyed yourself!

Oh Gemster! Well I've truly let the side down and since my last weigh in on 11 December I've gained (gulp) 5.5lbs. I have not pointed once since that date, so I'm probably lucky it wasn't more!! And I have had a damn good time! But I feel disgusted with myself! :/

Am now pointing again and hope to loose at least 3lbs by next week!

Good luck everyone xx :D

Ahh I think it was pure luck I didn't gain more, and as long as you enjoyed yourself who cares!! Sure you'll have it off in no time :D.

Go girls, we can do it!! X

5.5lbs isn't too bad Kaya for that length of time :)

I lost 0.5lbs lol

Oh Gemster you must've been doing something right for that little amount! Well done :)

And Amy FANTASTIC! Go you :D that's so good!

Currently being very strict with myself. So better get good result next week!

I've found getting back on it really hard this week, don't know why as I was looking forward to eating healthly after all the stog over xmas.

Think its more the time to get to the supermarket to stock up on all the fruit and veg etc. just haven't had chance to plan my meals etc. so I'm not looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday :eek: xx

Latest posts

Back