Starter kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahw89

Reaction score
Over the past couple of weeks i have been giving a lot of thought in to training to become a nail tech after being passionate about nails for a long time.
I'm just costing up some things like course ect, but I was wondering how much approx did you all spend on starter kits?
I'm thinking of working from home/ being mobile and fitting it around my full time job

I'm just about to start my mani and gel polish course this week. I paid £110 for my starter kit which at the time I was so nervous about buying rubbish equipment I bought it direct through the trainer. However, since then I've seen plenty of decent looking kits online from various wholesalers from £40 to up to £100. Depending on what and how much you are after. Definitely shop around though.

If you train with one of the big brands..CND, harmony, Young Nails, NSI etc I'm pretty sure that a kit comes as standard..,that way you get quality products and quality training.. :)

Latest posts

Back