Starting eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigemcdonagh

Reaction score
I'm thinking about adding eyelash extensions to my services.

I don't know anything about them, or where to start so I have a few questions.

1) What's cluster lashes and are there any other types?
2) what's the best/most used brand?
3) what's the best company to train with?
4) what kind of basic kit do I need?

Any other information will be helpful :) x

Last edited:
Chic lashes, could you pm me please with some more details of your course? Such as price and location?

I currently offer party/cluster lashes but am thinking of traininfg to do SP lashes at some point in the future.

Could I jump on the bandwagon too please?

Take a look at Flirties they offer one to one training with trainers all round the uk also go a search on here for its of info on various lash courses xx

Lash revolution do excellent training as well, have a look on beauty revolutions website under training, just something to compare to :0)

I'm thinking about adding eyelash extensions to my services.

I don't know anything about them, or where to start so I have a few questions.

1) What's cluster lashes and are there any other types?
2) what's the best/most used brand?
3) what's the best company to train with?
4) what kind of basic kit do I need?

Any other information will be helpful :) x
Hi there
1. cluster lashes are also known as party lashes or individual lashes, these are a cluster of about 8 lashes all attached at the base and are designed to last up to a week.
The other type of lashes is semi-permanent lash extensions. These are applied so they extend each individual lash, you isolate with tweezers in one hand and apply with tweezers in the other hand.
2/3. I use, supply and train in lash revolution lashes.
4. A basic kit would be adhesive, remover, 3 sizes of lashes, 2 sets of tweezers, jade stone or glue ring, ptfe tape, under eye gel pads, cleanser/primer, micro brushes and mascara wands.
I think that is all off the top of my head xxx

did my training with chic lashes was fab!!:biggrin:

Chic Lashes can you pm me too please? Just seen on another thread that you do training in Edinburgh?

Thank you :)

Hi there hope you dont mind me jumping in lol has anyone trained with lash emporium?

Latest posts

Back