Starting out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sienna_rose

Reaction score
Hi there

I am just about to start up my own mobile business, and was wondering which shades of nail polish are most popular with your clients other than french and american.

Also a poll on what polish is most popular (I use Jessica on my own nails)

Thanks

Welcome to the Board!

well i have found that most of my clients just want french polish occasionally they will have a shimmer colour or something very light.

Saying that tho.......around christmas i always find clients want more darker polishes like dark reds and burgundy's etc.

I use Zoya polishes.

hth

Hi there,
I find french most popular as well. I use OPI.

Thanks guys.

I think I'll get some light shimmering polishes then. :)

My most popular polishes at the time are deep red and chocolate brown.
They are very rich and glamorous, i just love them!

:) My most popular is french with nail art mainly but i love OPI and Orly but I do have alot of high street brands such as rimmel etc

Rach x

Rachael R said:
:) My most popular is french with nail art mainly but i love OPI and Orly but I do have alot of high street brands such as rimmel etc

Rach x

I would personally never use a high street brand of polish in my business. First of all , professional brands are better quality than anything you can buy in the high street, AND I want my clients to buy their polish from me, NOT the high street.

I do have a Jessica catalogue also I saw that zoya have some nice shimmering colours in supernails catalogue.
I think I might get couple of red shades for valentimes day just in case then.

Also can I ask which hand creams you would recommend, and also if they do small retail versions?

Latest posts

Back