Stiletto Edge Nail...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivid

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been playing and this is the result. A stiletto Edge - still needs a bit more refining but feels great on!!!

StilettoEdge.jpg

StilettoEdge2.jpg

xxx

Last edited:
Now, that I like!

...wouldn't want poked in the eye with it though.......

Wow, what a beautiful nail. :)

LOL! you are not wrong Derek! it is a bit lethal!!! but it feels so sleek and structured! I am really loving wearing it! I can feel a whole set coming on!!!

xxx

I really love this, its gorgeous, I want some :) I didn't know what to think of the stiletto shape at 1st, but now it's my fave, the edge looks gd with it :hug:

Fantastic design, love it!!

Sue x

oh that is STUNNING!

i wish i could have long nails, but as i type at work they sort of slow me down....would love a set like that! :hug:

jue x

love it hun well done you.xxxx

Wow! Beauitful

omg ,what fab work.you can really see the middle fold in the nail on first picture as the light catches it really well.
great work.x

This is such a beautiful nail!... I so wish the stiletto would catch on here, but I don't imagine seeing them in the grocery store here anytime soon!.... it's all I can do to talk my clients into a bit of glitter! lol .. now comes a stupid question, is the 'pyramid' possible with gel? (never seen it before at all, and haven't done a site search... just dove right in and asked!:smack:)

Latest posts

Back