Stiletto Nail - Weird or Wonderful?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are quite common in the States.

I do admire the work involved but wouldn't like them for everyday life.

I watched an expert do them yesterday at Olympia and they turned out really nice. I saw a few more around the place but just kept thinking how can you get anything done?

I think it just depends on clients and how we approach the subject. My clients saw them on me and loved them, they then gave them a go and loved them. I have 2 ladies in their late 60's who always had rounded nails with them on now and they love them and will not go back to the other shape, not for love nor money! They have glitters on them and we change the colour every other time for them. The other girls went from square nails and love the way the stiletto doesn't catch on anything, they too have glitters and patterns and change about every other time.

I do have a couple of clients who have pink and whites done and a few who have natural nails for work and stilettos for holiday time.

I live in a fairly conservative area but I think my clients catch my excitement about nails in general and we all enjoy a bit of sparkle! The nails in my albums are clients nails, just ordinary everyday clients who have their nails like this for everyday wear!

As long as everyone is happy it really doesn't matter which nail shape or colour you choose, we are all different but it is nice to offer a large selection of nail, shapes colours, lengths, glitters, no glitters, pink and whites and any other combination you can think of! :green:

Yes it is all about what makes the clients happy, the appointment book full and a stuffed cash drawer. :green::green: Whatever works best for ones business. S.

I adore stilletto nails and have worn mine like that for about 6ish years at a guess! Mine range from pink & white to various shades of glitter but length wise I supposed they are fairly long but I manage very well with them as i don't have an edges as such to catch.

Long live the stilleto's!

I Lurve them! Not really practical for me to wear anymore since I added Lashes to my treatment menu.
I actually have 2 clients that have them (only 2 lol) 1 has worn them for 18 months and quite long too, rarely breaks any works 3 jobs 1 of which is she cleans for a couple, office work & door to door collection, so they get hammered I dont know how she does it but I can honestly say they are generally immaculate when she comes for maintenance.

Latest posts

Back