Stilettos with Popits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Doorie, I did that many tomes but they dont look good. It is on the top of the nail (dont know the word in Englisch) that is the problem. Im just going to take a lesson in sculpting stilettos to be sure.

Six thanks a fiver for 100 popits ? I am going to see if I can find them
I will show my first poppit nails here and If I know how to make the Stilettos I will make a pic of that to if they are good looking nails I mean hahah ;)
book a training with Pepyn borrèl and say hi from me!! he's great :)

I dont see why you couldnt do a stilleto in a dual form?! just apply it as you would apply onto a form, so your making the shape as you go along, and then file to refine. maybe a little buffing might be needed to thin the tip, but i reckon it would work.
question of length too, and strength. if you wanted to make a set of nails as long as the pop it is, they're usually too weak at the apex and break. would be the same for stilettos.

I have tried doing stilletto nails with poppits and it wasn't pretty. The c-curve isn't dramatic enough, and it just doesn't look right.

Latest posts

Back