Storage-nail products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bean

Reaction score
Sorry geeks not sure if I posted about this! I am homes based and have set up business in my cabin outside! Where can I or where is the best place to store my Gelish gels and acrylic products? Will it be too cold?

Sorry geeks not sure if I posted about this! I am homes based and have set up business in my cabin outside! Where can I or where is the best place to store my Gelish gels and acrylic products? Will it be too cold?

It certainly could be. Do you keep the heat ticking over at night? If not, bring the things that are at risk inside in the evening when you are finished.

All manufacturers say that products should be kept at ambient temperature which is crucial to the proper functioning and longevity of nail products. In general, a safe range is between 60 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, although the cooler end of that range is better.

I would prefer not to keep it on over night no! I will have to bring my stuff in at night :)

I bought this gorgeous thing Monsoon black croc beauty trolley, beauty equipment, makeup trolley UK at the Gmex a few weeks ago, I must say it's the best thing I've ever had!! Loads of easily accessible space that I can store products & I actually just open it up next to my desk & work straight from it. If you're looking for something to keep everything together & is easy to pack up & move I'd highly recommend this trolley! :)

I bought this gorgeous thing Monsoon black croc beauty trolley, beauty equipment, makeup trolley UK at the Gmex a few weeks ago, I must say it's the best thing I've ever had!! Loads of easily accessible space that I can store products & I actually just open it up next to my desk & work straight from it. If you're looking for something to keep everything together & is easy to pack up & move I'd highly recommend this trolley! :)

Oh I've been eyeing this one for a long time! It will have to wait for a trip to the UK since the shipping cost is more than the bag itself:lol:

I bought a tool box for my supplies. It's basically a large Rubbermaid container with wheels and a handle. I can store my lamps, lotions, e-file and others in the bottom, and all my gel polishes and Shellac in the top removable container that sits over the bottom. It's made by Craftsman and I bought it Sears. It's not quite as fancy as the Monsoon beauty trolley but it works. I also do mobile services and it travels well.

A good idea for mobile techs is a chilly bin (igloo box)

Without the ice in it of course ...

They are insulated so will keep a nice even temperature even when the surrounding changes

Cool when it's hot
Warm when it gets cold

Perfect

Latest posts

Back