Straightners, Ego, Ghd or C9?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
I'm not a hair geek so this is a personal use question. I love my GHD's but my daughter broke hers so I want to replace hers for Xmas. She has natural curly Afro hair (think Don King boxing promoter), the cheaper brands do not touch her hair, should I stick with GHD or does anyone recommend the cloud 9's or Ego? What is best for thick curly frizzy hair? I've never sampled the other two brands but it's alot of money if they're not as good. Thanks :)

I love my old ghds (almost 8 years old) but I got some new ones and they just ain't the same, there is a post from think yesterday or day before asking about straighteners maybe look at adjustable temp as some times with that type of hair can be different around the hair line

The other post has a few different brands you could look at and if a salon sticks them close to you they will beable to advise better and maybe demo them or let you try them (and with xmas coming up there will be gift packs out and maybe deal)

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Yeah I read that they are not as good quality (GHD) as they used to be :( I looked at the other thread but really wanted to compare theses three brands, thanks

C9 are amazing! Ghd don't touch them now! They are amazing xxx

Cloud 9 all the way! Their customer service is ace too. xx

Latest posts

Back