Street names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok spa therapist...look what I've found!

slag/noun
stony waste matter separated from metals during the smelting or refining of ore.
"the burning liquid iron was forming a scum of slag"

At least it's not scum of slag hahaha x

Pratts bottom in surrey ! It's a road I believe.

There's a Cumwell lane near me that makes me chuckle.

Laura xx

There's a town in Switzerland called Wankdorf. It has a football stadium that they have decided to rename Stade de Suisse.

I can't believe I've only just remembered this! I was watching something on eBay last week so I took a screenshot of it. It was only later on I realised the location said "Wetwang" :eek::eek::eek:

The is a place in Essex called fingeringhoe !!x X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

The is a place in Essex called fingeringhoe !!x X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've heard of that before but wasn't sure it was real until you confirmed it! :D I need to look out for then next time I take a trip up to the Kawy showroom

And of course we can't forget Phuket in Thailand!

Laura xx

There's a village called Muff in Donegal!

Amanda xx

There sure is Amanda! I live about 5 minutes from it myself! ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

About 20 mins from me there's a road called Fiddlers Wood - always makes me chuckle.

There's a street in Lincoln called lillycrap court

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

This thread is so funny! Thanks for making me laugh ladies

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393415114.997169.jpg
I had my picture taken here last year! Haha x

I just saw this and thought yas would like it 😄ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393671754.130177.jpg

Amanda xx

There's a place where I live called Poor Hole Lane- the comedians round here like to erase the r

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I live round the corner from bellenden gardens!! Was in our local paper the other day. They have also found that on maps it looks like a bel**** hahaha x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393679576.169211.jpg

There's a place where I live called Poor Hole Lane- the comedians round here like to erase the r

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There's a business near me called Class Glass and people are always covering the Gl

Amanda xx

Latest posts

Back