strengths and weakness. . just a general question from a newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
hi all u hair people heehee, i too am one of you, i work in a salon in Peterhead called The Blue Room. . i am started my level three and am really scared of the styling and dressing long hair unit, because as far as weaknesses go, hair ups of any kind ae definatly them, gimme a major colour correction and im uuber confident, gimme a pleat or a french roll, im actually in a cold sweat. . is anyone else jus not really great at them or will i eventually have a wee epiphany and decide i love them? xxx

take a chill pill , you will find a hairup style to suit you ,just relax and work with it and if its not quite right - its supposed to be like that - its an art form

Hi , within your level three you should do a part which you will cover your strengths and weakness , a plan of action will be made,

and they give you a time limit to produce all your hard work and evidence that has been decided on how to improve your weakness ,

it may be better to team up with someone who has their strenghts in hair up

so they can help you ,

plus the other person may be weak in colour so you can help them too ,

in the meantime you could get out your old block head and do a hair up whenever you can , this should help a lot , plus a paterick cameron book or DVD
:hug: good luck minky x

thanks minky, my training is odd, i dont really have much people to do that with, i am on a column now in the salon and have another job which i split my time wit so i dont really go to college, they come to me as outside assesors and they are where my award is based, all my training is salon based, and no matter how hard they try, i jus fail haha, i think i am jus gonna have to try and do as best i can to pass the unit and jus never actually do them proffesionally, it the one thing i actually suck at, well that and perms, i can do perms but meh, not my fave. . x

Latest posts

Back