Strengths you bring to your career?

LaLaLand

If you could pick one strength you have that brings value to your work what would it be and why?

I'm curious with starting out what everyone else would see as a strength

ciderella71

I’d say I’m a perfectionist. I’d never send a client away with nails that I thought weren’t good enough.
My clients often comment on my patience which surprises me as I’m not known for it outside of work lol.

wonderwoman

When i first started out i was rubbish at french tips in any form, gel, acrylic, nail varnish. Somehow or another i practiced like hell watched loads of videos on different techniques, my fav was fingernailfixer on youtube and she just made it look sooo easy. Weirdly enough i find it my strength now to get a perfect french especially in gel or shellac i used to dread it but now its a doddle. xoxo

RosieR

I am very patient and try to be as consistant ,accurate and precise in my execution of all the treatments I do. I involve my clients with every decision that needs to be made and really make them feel like they are my only client. Sorry it's long winded but I think one strength only is hard to choose !!!
What would you like your strength to be LaLaLand?
RosieR x

House Beauty

If you could pick one strength you have that brings value to your work what would it be and why?

I'm curious with starting out what everyone else would see as a strength
My compulsions probably. Every minute of every day is scheduled, every treatment has a specific routine, every interaction via web/email is planned so it reduces the margin for error across the board. I couldn’t live without my routines and my biz probably wouldn’t survive without them either.

Also helps that I am very open about bodies. If someone is embarrassed they are hairy I’ve no problem discussing my gorilla-ness. I try and make it as fun as I can because with waxing, being stern and professional doesn’t exactly get you through it as well as laughing about minges.

My age. Im 40+ and whilst ive been qualified for over 10 years have only recently started to rent a room. I think with my age came patience, interest in health and wellbeing (im more of a holistic practitioner than beauty) and a genuine care to want to help. When I was younger i wasnt like this !! (Younger people will have this, I didnt back then!) It means nothing phases me or embarrasses me either.

I think not age related but knowing what good looks like and wanting to give a good service with add ons that make my treatments unique. Its important to be different to the person down the road.