strip lashes and cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanz

Reaction score
can these be done when only course done is GlamLash semi perm? or do u need actual training for these?

I would check with ur insurance company, I covered them in svq level 2 so am qualified by that and have also done the training for lash extensions so would be best just to check if ur covered.

Sadly I dont think this course would cover you as you are not shown how to apply either of them.
I have also been looking into this and found a course in Glasgow that teaches you how to apply lash stripes and clusters lashes along with tinting and shaping.
Its a NQ eye treatments course at Central College of Commerce. Not sure if its ok to put the costs down so feel free to pm for more details.
But I still need to contact insurance first to find out if this would be acceptable??

Hope this helps x

i would like to know this too, i am trained (flirties) to apply the individual lashes but i know how popular the clusters and strips are for nights out and special occasions. i personally think the clusters look terrible but what the client wants... i feel like i'm forever ringing up the insurance company and asking them questions obviously i know that's the best thing to do but i can't help feeling like i'm being a pain :\ x

i just wanted to update this thread with what the guild said...

i phoned and asked about cluster lashes and strip lashes and had a call back after they checked it out etc and they said because it is a completely different system the insurer will want to have seperate certificates. x

Hello,

I did my training with AH Francis, the initial first course was the basic individual lash extentions, we then had the choice to do another Master Level Technician course, where we were taught to apply, Mink lashes, Clusters, Express, Strips and Glitter/Gems.
I am insured with the guild and had to provide them with both of my certificates for cover.

Hope that kinda helps!

Kirsty xx

I just put this somewhere else but noticed that capital offer a dAy course on this and no doubt sallys will too

they do i phoned up today about it and they said it covers strips, clusters and a technique that involves you criss crossing lashes or something like that? i'm debating with myself whether to do a masters training course on semi perm. lashes which covers pretty much all them or do the above and then do the masters course at a later date, as it's a fair bit more expensive and right now i don't have an awful lot to spend. x

Latest posts

Back