Stroppy men!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
Really hope it's not just me but does anyone else's partner act like they have PMS !
My partner is so stroppy at the moment then tries to blame it on me being grumpy !
Does anyone else think men can be just as stroppy as women if not a little bit more ?
Ps don't want to offend the males on the forum lol xx

Oh definitely! My OH says he's really chilled out and never gets annoyed... But wow, he can sulk! X

Yes yes and yes, at least women can admit when we are in bad mood, men never anything wrong with them even when they are storming about swearing at everything :p

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Yesssss ! In fact it's 80% of the misery in our house ... In fact I'm beginning to wonder if it's me !!! I find I just ignore him now ...9 out of 10 times He soon gets fed up n perks up again ... !!!!! X

Just become selfish. I won't do anything for my oh when he's in a mood. And I will go out of my way to make things 10 times better for me. They perk up when they realise what they are missing xoxo

My husband is always grumpy, and if he's not grumpy he looks grumpy. But then he has these little mad outbursts of cheerfulness that has us all laughing because its so unexpected! It's funny lol x

I do think there is such a thing as a male 'menopause'. My husband definitely has mood swings and they are massive, very irrational and angry! we all skulk about avoiding confrontation and trying to keep him happy. I have read a book about it,i'll look it out if you are interested.

Mine is a big sulker, like a stroppy teenager! I don't think they realise they're doing it. I get the "No i'm not!!" when I point out if he's sulking over a video game or I've asked him to put something away.

God yeah! My ol man can get in a right strop over losing the footie, work stressing him etc. actually me and the kids are so happy and funny and messing about that he seems a grump in comparison no matter what he does lol. The only upside is he looks really young with no laughter lines coz of it haha.

Stubborness is my hubbys worst trait - oh my how that man can strop & sulk, and he just will not back down! And guess what one trait all of the kids have inherited from him!?! Yep, I have learnt to be super-chilled over the years, and to pick my battles very carefully lol!

In my experience, they act like total bunny boilers then try to twist it like its my fault. Nutters the lot of them :p

In my experience, they act like total bunny boilers then try to twist it like its my fault. Nutters the lot of them :p

That's exactly what's happening with me at the moment , he's grumpy then twists it round to me Xx

My hubby drives me mad when hes had a drink. Even a couple pints. He falls asleep on the sofa and then it takes me forever to wake him to go to bed, i mean i speak to him, he replies, hes back asleep! After 3 or 4 attempts he gets really ratty n starts arguing but still doesnt move. If i leave him hes so bloomin noisy hed wake the kids up. Men!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

That's exactly what's happening with me at the moment , he's grumpy then twists it round to me Xx

I have one of those too :irked:

I went grocery shopping on Saturday and when I got home hubby said "did you get the loo roll?"

"no, sorry, I didn't realise we needed any".

Well that was it, you'd think I set his car on fire, the way he reacted. Had an absolute epi. Called me thick, stupid, useless, etc, etc. I shouted back telling him he was completely mental to have such a reaction over just some effing loo paper. I was steaming!!

Went for a walk to the shops to calm down with the 5 yr old to buy sweets and of course got the loo roll as cant live without it. :o

Returned home to put loo roll in airing cupboard and what did I find? 3 new rolls that were there the whole time!

What a prat! Ruined my weekend. Didnt talk to him all Saturday and told him what for!

Ahhh girls we cant live with them and we cant lvie with out them! Ive just come out off a 2 year relationship, he was such a nice guy but very clingy and needy ergggh.. Im just enjoying being single!!:):):)

mobile manicure: poor you, he sounds like a bully . That's how my x boyfriend used to treat me at the beginning and after it got much worse.Calling me names if I didn't make him dinner when he came home tired from work (he was cooking sometimes for me too) and he thought I'm having an afair just because I bought some new sexy knikers and didn't get the chance to wear them for him (cause of period). Lots of small arguments that turn into verbal and physical violence . I'm glad he's gone but I miss the good times we spent together :(
I do think this particular one had mental issues and no person is the same so can't really compare ...

Latest posts

Back